Chapter Fifteen

Me and Lucas walk out of Dad's room, Alex looks up and jumps up out of his seat, he comes to my side,
'Is he ok?' I shake my head.
'I guess your the mate, I am the brother Lucas' he holds out his hand for Alex,
'Yes I am, nice to meet you again Lucas I am Alex' they shake hands.
'Something isn't right here at all, why is dad seeing Daniel by himself?' Lucas ask, I just shrug my shoulders, I can't speak I just can't believe that Dad is dying. Alex stands in front of me talking to Lucas, I really ain't listening to them. Next thing I know Daniel has run straight in to Alex, he turns and looks at us I can see he's upset, I jump up and run into my Dad's room.
'Daddy?!?' I cry out, Lucas isn't far behind me.
'Lucas, Tia I haven't got much time left, I love you both so much. You both have done me so proud, you are my greatest achievement in my life. Please look after each other and give me loads of grandpups. Now I want to see your mate Tia' I shake my head,
'Daddy he isn't important, you've meet Matthew that's my mate' I sniff, Lucas hugs me.
'Tia please let me meet him, just incase anything changes, I want to see him, I need to know you are safe' I nod my head, I know I wouldn't be able to talk my Dad out of meeting Alex, I won't forgive myself if he died without meeting Alex and I end up with Alex and not Matthew. I walk to the door, I push it open and slowly walk through it.
'Alex can you come please my Dad wants to see you' instantly he again jumps up from his seat now if my Dad wasn't dying I would find how he is constantly jumping up and down from his seat quite funny, he is soon by my side, holding my hand.
'Lead the way Tia' I smile and he follows me up to my Dad's room, as we are walking through the doors up to my Dad's bedside, we heard him telling Lucas to look after his mate. As I arrive at my Dad side with Alex, my Dad takes my hand and holds it tightly.
'Aww Alpha Alex, please look after my daughter, I am sure she will drive you crazy. I want loads of grand pups, name one after me, I am joking! Alex you have my blessing with Tia, I hope you make each other happy'
'I will sir, I swear on my life I will treat her the best I can and give her all what she deserves. Thank you for your blessing it means the world to me ' Alex replies.
'Thank you Alex, your father was a fine Alpha and mate, and I know you will be too. Now Tia no more Matthew, it's done with. You and Alex are mates, that's all what matters now. Now it's my time done, and your mother is here waiting for me, it's always rude to keep a lady waiting. Goodbye my children, I'll always be with you both. I love you both so much you will both be a fantastic an Alpha and Luna.' He slowly closes his eyes, and his breathing slowly right down. Alex holds on to my shoulders as I watch my Dads finally moments, he breaths one last time, and smiles to himself. I then feel his hand go limp in mine, I know he has gone.
'Daddy no' I cried.