Chapter Eleven

Lucas' POV
'Just one more Alpha son, then we can go help set up the up for the feast' my Dad informs me as he stands beside me rubbing his hands together looking into the forest in front of us, he always enjoyed a good feast.
'Is that why you wanted this meeting Dad for the feast?' I ask him,
'Now Luca you know that these rogues are a problem and we need to have a meeting to discuss how to control them, but a added bonus is that I, umm I mean us all get to have a feast' I smile back at him and shake my head. My Dad is my hero, he is a fantastic Alpha and I hope one day I'll be as good as him.
'Which Alpha we waiting for?' Daniel asks, I kinda forgot he was here with us he's just too quiet, at least when Tia was here she was moaning about something, she was our entertainment now it is boring, even Matthew is quiet and sulking because Tia gone.
'Alpha James, hopefully Luna Natalie will be back in time, I can't imagine what's taking her so long, but i guess Alpha Ethan cottage needs a few more beds sorting, we didn't realise he would have brought all seven of his children' he says as he shakes his head looking back into the pack lands, I guess he was hoping to see her, but she wasn't in view.
What feels like we have been waiting forever I see a group of three people, appear out of the forest and walking towards us.
'Aw Alpha James has arrive, hello my old friend' my Dad holds his arm out for Alpha James, these two have been friends since they were young boys, their Dad's before them was friends,
'Hey you, Less of the old thank you' Alpha James laughs back, as he grabs my Dad's hand to shake it and pulls him in for a hug.
'Please forgive me for the late arrive, but my dear Luna has been held up at our pack, she should be arriving in the next day or two with our youngest daughter Ivy. Please let me introduce you all to my..'
'MATE' I shout as I set eyes on his daughter, I rush forward and grab her hand,
'You are mine' I say as I look into her eyes.
'Oh my, I always hoped our kids would be mates'
Alpha James tells my Dad, but I am far to busy looking at my mate to care, what they are talking about.
'I am Holly' she is so pretty, bright blue eyes shoulder length blonde hair, and she short like five or maybe four foot taller, it honestly doesn't matter she's perfect.
'Beautiful, I am Lucas' I can't believe I've found my mate she is perfect in every way.
'Nice one bro' Matthew mind links me,
'I don't know how you and Tia are going to be able to reject this feeling' I respond back.
'Some of us are stronger than others bro you know this, congratulations we'll be able to double date' he replies.
'Alpha Thomas you ok' someone say I instantly turn to look at my dad and see he is holding his chest and struggling to breathe,
'Dad?' He looks in my eyes and collapse in front of me,
'Matthew look after Holly for me, Daniel find Tia and mind link Luna Natalie, I'll take Dad to the doctor' 'Can't I mind link them both Lucas surely I'll be better help here' Matthew leads Holly towards the pack lands, Alpha James stays with my father, I wouldn't ask him to left it's unfair.
'Tia needs to be found, she was showing Alpha umm Alex to his room. I'll take Dad to the hospital'
'Ok Luca I'll meet you there with Tia'
I rush forward to my Dad and try to help him up, I gesture to two of his guards to help me, we finally manage to get him up.
'Tia, She's found her mate too' my Dad gasps.