Chapter Forty Seven

Alex PoV
'Alpha... Alpha... We've found the rogues pack' Matthew pants as bursts into the meeting room, I've been sat here waiting for his return all day. Myself and Lucas haven't left here this room since I return yesterday, we just keep looking over these maps, just trying to work out where these god damm rogues are, Lucas has been mind linking the trackers and occasionally Matthew for updates. I just want my mate back here, and then I am taking her to the safety of my pack, I can't deal with this again.
'Thank god my trackers are good at something' Lucas mutters under his breath,
'Matthew where are they' Lucas points to his map and Matthew grabs a pen and starts draws on the map.
'This is where we followed the rogue from and he lead us right here to the entrance of the rogue pack' Matthew puts a cross on where the pack is.
'Alpha Lucas we need a meeting now to get a plan sorted' I need Tia back as soon as possible, the other fifteen Alphas are in the meeting room with us, they haven't been here the whole time they take breaks and they go back to their flats, no one has actually directly spoke to me and Lucas I know they are trying respecting mine and Lucas grief at the moment.
'Tomorrow is a new moon we will attack them then, as my warriors will be ready' Lucas informs me and the other Alphas. If any harms comes to my mate or our unborn pup I'll kill them all.
'Richard the rogue pack have been found we attack tomorrow. I want all the warriors here by morning'
'Of course Alpha'  I close the mind link between me and Richard, I ain't in the mood to make small talk.
'Alpha Lucas I have order for my warriors to come here first thing tomorrow morning, they to be will ready to attack the rogues. Now if we surround their pack then we can attack them, we should have outnumbered them surly' I am interrupted by a cough.
'Lucas you Father was a dear friend of mine and he always help me when I need it... I will summon my warriors to attack the rogues and get Tia back and then you should definitely outnumber them' says Alpha Jim, I kinda had forgotten the other Alphas was still in the meeting room with us.
'Thank you' I shake his hand and so does Lucas.
'Tia is family to me Alex and so are you now, I'll be more than happy to help in anyway I can' he pulls me in for a hug.
'We'll get her back Alex she's a tough wolf that one her father made sure of it' Alpha Jim whispers to me, I smile to myself I am so glad her father had her trained in fighting.
'Count my warriors in to' says another Alpha. Slowly one by one all the Alpha's have agreed to help me and Lucas attack the rogues.
'I know this isn't the most ideal way to tackle the rogues problem, but to get my sister Tia back safe I feel this is the best way.' Lucas tells the other myself and the Alphas.
'Hopefully this will be the end of the rogue problem and we can all live peacefully. I thank each and everyone of you, for you agreeing to help bring my mate back' I smile at all the alphas I can't believe how they are all willing to risk their warriors to help Tia, I let out a yawn.
'Alex you need rest' Lucas tells me he must of seen me yawn.
'I can't settle without Tia here, my wolf is on edge' Lucas shakes his head.
'Me either' mutters Matthew, I turn to Matthew and clinch my fists together.
'Enough Matthew you mate is here I suggested you go get a good night sleep too' Matthew is lucky Lucas is here or he would have been a pile of raw meat by now.
'Alex come with me for a drink, it might help you' I nod my head to accept Lucas offer.