Chapter Thirty Four

I am completely lost I in my thoughts today. I haven't spoke to Alex for a day, well it's probably less but it's been since the news about Natalie and Daniel..... I ain't going to say what they are or even what happen to them as it helps make it less real I am so not ready to accept it yet. I know Alex has been in contact with his own pack and I am sure he is desperate to go back to them, as they need him. I am staying in one of the other pack houses away from the one Alex is in, as far everybody knew from the pack my room in the Alpha's house was destroyed, but lucky for me Natalie had most of my stuff sent to Alex's pack or his flat. Oh and this pack house just happens to be the same one as Matthew, and he won't stop pestering me, speak of the devil and he sure enough he appears, I think to myself as Matthew walks into the kitchen of my flat, I just love how he doesn't knock.
'Tia I know why you chose me over him is it because he's a Alpha? Isn't it' I roll my eyes at him.
'Of course not, I don't need the status. I am this packs Alpha's sister'
'You need to reject him babe' he says as he wraps his arms around me, this feels so wrong.
'He only wants you as Luna to his pack he doesn't love you like I do, I will always love you.' This is true Matthew has been here for me since Daniel and Natalie died, Alex hasn't been. Someone cough behind us, as I turn my eyes meet Alex's.
'Are you ok Tia?' Alex asks he seems sad, but this is the perfect excuse to get rid of Matthew, and I really do need to speak to Alex.
'Yeah I am fine, Matthew can you leave us be, I need to talk to Alex in private...' I mind linked Matthew to finish my sentence.
'And reject him' Matthew smiled and walked away, yeah I know rejecting him is harsh but he's been a right asshole to me, I mean the way he reacted was bad.
'If you need me Tia I am down the hall'
'Thank you, but I'll be fine' I wait until Matthew has left and turn to Alex, I raise my hand,
'I Tia reject you Alex as my mate' a smirk appears on his face he bends down to my ear and whispers
'Nice try princess but you forgot one thing...' I am confused of what I've forgotten.
'What's that' I say at him with disgust,
'I need to say it too,' I look in to his eyes, he smiles and it reaches his eyes, I end up kissing him, everything is forgotten and I can't keep away from him this... stupid mate bond.