Chapter Forty Nine

My cell door opens and I expect to see Daniel, but it's Ivy instead, my heart drops. Thank the moon goddess I can go home.
'Your the reason my mate don't want me' Ivy hisses at me, ok not the welcoming I was expecting.
'What? Ivy how did you get here? Please help me out' I show her my sliver chains wrists, my hands look so dirty.
'These rogues are a sucker for a pretty face, and a free feel here and there' she laughs, oh my god she's slept with some of these rogues, I can smell different male scents on her yuck. I notice a knife in her hand, as I look back up to her face she come straight at me, thankful I managed to move out of her way. She looks so evil, I always thought of her and Holly to be sweet and innocent.
'Ivy please I don't want Matthew, I am with Alex, I am leaving with Alex, I don't want nothing to do with Matthew he's yours' there panic in my voice, if I can hear it surly she can to.
'Every night Tia, Matthew come and uses my body, moaning your name, until he releases himself in me. Do you know how it feels to be used?' I shake my head, she once again points the Knife at me.
'I don't want Matthew the mate bond is too strong for me and Alex' she laughs,
'So if it wasn't for the mate bond you wouldn't want Alex, maybe me and Alex should get together' I growl at her.
'He's mine, back off bitch' she laughs and points the knife at my neck.
'Really Tia what you gonna do? You've got sliver chains on your wrists, your weak and your pregnant! Matthew mustn't know about this' A grin appears on her face. I swear to the moon goddess I will destroy her as soon as these chains are off. I get distracted by the door opening again and Ivy manages to get behind my and hold her knife to my neck, I can fell the sliver against my neck. Of course this time it had to be Daniel, he's just five minutes to late. Daniel is taken back by the scene in front of him.
'Tia I think I know how to... what on Earth is going on? And who in fuck are you? And how did you get in?' Ivy just laughs at him.
'I followed my mate and his trackers to the pack entrance' she says proudly.
'Matthew knows where I am?' So then surly Lucas does and Alex, they are going to rescue me surly, I feel some hope.
'Shut up about my mate bitch' she pushes the blade against my neck, causing it to burn against my skin.
'Oh so you're Matthew's mate, I was convinced for a second you was Holly. Where is Matthew?' Asks Daniel.
'Everyone gets me and perfect Holly confused. He left yesterday, I would have made it to Tia earlier but I got umm a bit carried away..' she looks ashamed of her self now.
'How did you get in the pack lands?' Daniel questions her some more,
'I flirted with the guards.... I didn't mean for it to go as far as it did' she starts to lower her knife from my neck.
'What happened? Who did it' I look at Daniel, he's completely in control of the situation, I swear I can hear Alpha in his voice.
'The guards they took it in turns with me' Daniel's eyes widened.
'And now I have to kill you and Tia, I can't have you telling Matthew I flirted and let it happen. I need to tell him I was forced then he'll forgive me' Ivy is seriously crazy.
'Ivy you was forced they shouldn't of done it to you...'  she doesn't seems to understand.
'Shut up bitch, I've come to kill Tia, I need my mate' she puts pressure on to my neck, oh pleaese Alex come and save me. Daniel throws some wolfsbane in her face causing her to let go of me, I run forward to Daniel he pushes me behind him as Ivy rubs her eyes, she's dropped the knife on the floor, quickly shes on her hands and knees searching around for it, when she finds it she charges at me and Daniel. Daniel pushes me out of the way as Ivy tries to stab him. Daniel manages to turn the knife on her Ivy loses her footing and slips on to the knife blade, it goes straight in to her chest, then moment she collapses on the floor, there's a puddle of red blood coming out of her body.
'Is she?' Daniel pushes over her body, and feels her neck for a pulse.
'The knife blade is sliver, and it's got wolfsbane on it to, I can smell it reacting with her blood. Damm she really was demanded to kill you. Though I have a plan, it might work to get you out of here. But we don't have long Tia. Lets Swaps her and your clothes and put your chains on her. I might be able to pass her body off as yours with the same spell I used to fake my death with, but it won't last long. I just need my father to see your dead body and pick up your scent.'
'Oh my god Matthew, Daniel he's gonna feel that Ivy is dead, what if it kills him' I start to panic, Matthew is now mateless.
'She isn't marked Tia, so I am unsure of what he'll feel but he definitely won't died. Hey you and your pup are the main thing here' he reassures me.