Chapter Thirty Eight

I need to take my mind off of all what is happening, Alex doesn't want me to return to his pack with him as it's dangerous and these Rogue's that are after me will only bring Alex more problems if I was to lead them to his lands. I stretch out on the sofa, as I do I remember about the rogues in the cells and I have this gut feeling they know more than they are letting on. I get up from the sofa I need to know why these rogue want me for, I walk the short distance towards where the prison, where the Rogues are being kept, Max isn't far behind me. I walk in and straight to the guard who are at the desk,
'Guards, I would like a word with the two rogues my father had locked up in here before he died' the guard look at each other
'Tia umm there is only one rogue left in there, ummm the other we believed must of escaped during the fire, we can't prove this though we have nothing on the cctv' I can't believe this, how can they not know when a prisoner escaped?
'Was Alpha Lucas informed of this escape?'
'He was informed as soon as we realised what happen, but as we have been busy since the fire we didn't learn of his escape until after the fire, but the Alpha has reason to believe that the rogue was the one to start the fire' it seems as Lucas isn't telling me anything anymore, brilliant I guess I am an outsider now, I must tell Max to let Alex know.
'Please let me talk to the remaining rogue' once again the two guard look at each other
'Ummm Tia i need to ask the Alpha if you can see him' one tells me.
'Please just let me talk to him for five minutes'
'Ok Tia but this stays between us, and your follower will have to stay here' I turn to Max.
'I'll be here waiting for your return... Tia' I smile at him and follow the guard to the rogues cell.
'Awww Princess, you're ok. I was worried about you especially after the fire in the Alpha's house.' I turned to the guard who lead me down here.
'I'll be fine thank you guard, I won't be long.'
'Five minutes Tia or the Alpha with have my head' I smile at him, he just nods his head and turns to leave, I look back at the rogue.
'I am fine thank you, do you know who is behind this?'
'Awww he'll be happy you are ok. I know he wanted his one to true heir to return to his pack where he belongs, and then he was dead set on claiming you as a prize too' I stare at him
'Who's is he? And who's his heir?'
'Aww has no one told the princess that her big brother wasn't her actually her big brother'
'Lucas isn't my brother?' The rogue laughs
'Even now you don't see it, let's see the Alpha dies when his children find their mates, but yet one child doesn't find his mate... sounds very fishy to me princess' my eyes widen in shock.
'Daniel' I whisper, that's why Daniel never found his mate before Dad died he isn't our brother it all makes sense now, I grab the bars in front of me I feel sick, the rogues never wanted me it was Daniel the whole time but he is dead.
'Finally you realise the truth, Daniel is the true heir of the rogues, and his Daddy wants him back, it so sad his Luna, ran out on him all them years ago, poor Alpha missed out on his son. Don't worry though Tia that's where you come in this princess'
'But he's dead, Daniels dead' the Rogue just smiles at me.
'I am truly gutted I won't get any of that ass princess, he is waiting for you princess and he always get what he wants' I run out of jail, passed Max and the guards, I need to find someone, and quick.