Chapter Four

'In here Lucy follow me, you and your children will be safe here' I helped the young women and her small children get to the entrance of the under ground shelter.
'Is everyone counted for Luna?' I ask Luna Natalie as Lucy heads in to the shelter,
'Yes my child just me and you left to go inside'
'Do you think it's safe yet?' I am worried my Dad and brothers are out there, but more so worried my Dad as he doesn't have his wolf.
'They would have said if it was safe yet Tia, I promise you it will be safe soon, if not then we will be safe in here' she says with a smile, Luna Natalie turns her back on me and heads down the steps to the underground shelter. To me this is ridiculous having to hide everyone when there is a rogue, even if there isn't an attack. I mean why on earth are we hiding, these rogues ain't in the pack lands yet. But I suppose in my Dad's eyes, it's always best to keep the pack safe then have sometime happen to them. I slowly close and lock the door, hoping to see something, but I can't. I am just praying that everyone is ok.

We seem to be hiding for what seem like forever til finally, I get a mind link.
'Four rogues taken down by me and your brother babe, two were capture. The four me and your bro took down was killed was as they was running, anyways we've checked the borders and it's safe to come out now' Matthew informs me I smile and look at Luna Natalie, seem as my though my father is mind linking her too.
'The danger has passed, please everyone head out of the shelter and back to your homes, please follow myself and Tia to the doors and we'll get you all out as quick as we can' Luna Natalie uses her Luna tone on the women and children, of course they all follow her order. I climb up the steps and unlock the door letting everyone out of the shelter.
'Thank you Tia so much for your help with the little ones, you'll make a wonderful Luna one day I just know it' Lucy says as she hugs me on the way out,
'I don't think I am destined to be a Luna, I'll settle to be the Alpha's sister though' Lucy smiles at me as Luna Natalie coughs behind me, I turn to face her
'Now Tia you know Lucy is right you'll be a wonderful Luna one day, you will be more than an Alpha's sister, the moon goddess has a plan for you, now Lucy you need to get them children of yours home I am sure Ross will be waiting for you all.' Lucy bows to Luna Natalie and then walks towards her house.
'Tia your father wishes us to meet him in his office' Luna Natalie informs me once everyone is out of the shelter and we are by ourselves, I nod at her and follow her lead towards my fathers office in the main pack house.