Chapter Nineteen

I wake up with Alex arms around me, I am feeling so sore between my legs. That's when all the memories of last night came back to me, shit I have sex with Alex. I was saving myself for Matthew. I check the time on Alex's watch ten thirty, double shit I need to get ready for my Dad's funeral, I am pretty sure it starts at two in the afternoon. I pull myself away from Alex, I got through the clothes Natalie brought down for me, thankful she said she found a black dress for the funeral, I runages through the bag of clothes til I find it, and my black underwear. Natalie gave me my black heels so I don't need to look for them. I head into the bathroom and start to run the bath, I really need to freshen up, my hair looks a mess and I need to brush my teeth. Just as I get in the bath alex bursts in,
'Oh sorry babe I woke up and you was gone' I smile at his panic, I am so glad he turned when he realised I was naked.
'It's not funny' he spits at me
'I am sure you would have felt if something had happen to me' I wince as I go into to bath causing Alex to turn around, thankful bubbles gave me some privacy.
'How are you feeling babe?' I guess he felt my pain,
'I am confused, I feel this pull to you but my whole life I've promised myself to Matthew, I honestly thought I was strong enough to reject you but I don't think I can' a smile appears on his face.
'I need to talk to Matthew after Lucas' ceremony, I don't want to cause friction or a scene while that's all happen'
'I can understand that, but as soon as the rogue agreement is sorted we will have to leave baby, I will bring you back here anytime, but our pack needs it's Luna and Alpha' I smile back at him.
'Don't you need to mark me?' He looks happy
'I will mark you as soon as Matthew is sorted baby and now we are mated I can pick up on your feelings and emotions more'
'I will talk to Natalie about moving the rest of my stuff here and I won't leave here until everything is sorted, I will only leave this room when it is necessary' he nodding seems over the top, but the mate pull is strong.
'Ok baby we need to get ready for this funeral'
I grab a towel using it to cover me as I get out of the bath, I kiss Alex lips.
'Today I need to say goodbye to my Dad' just as I am about to leave, Alex pushes me up against the sink, and falls away my towel so I am looking at him in the mirror naked.
'Alex we don't have time' I start to panic I not ready for this.
'Shhhh Princess' he pushes my legs apart and enters me hard from behind.
'Ooooo Alex' he pushes hard against the sink as he bites and sucks my neck. He doesn't stop until he cums in me.
'Sorry princess' he say as he removes himself from me.
'I need to wash again' Alex laughs and leads me to the shower where round two happen.