Season 4, Episode 14 - I Do (Redone)

Începe de la început

Jake began to sing the song to Marley getting her up to sing with him as she soon joined in, thrilled with Jake's present as the two harmonized falling more and more in love with each other. Ryder watched them connecting feeling heartbroken but continued through on the performance. As Jake and Marley harmonized on the last note Jake pulled Marley in for a kiss as the New Directions Girls cheered. "That was amazing," Marley grinned hugging Jake tightly. "You like it?" Jake asked. "Oh, my God," Marley grinned. "She liked it," Jake grinned high-giving Ryder. "That was so romantic," Marley said dreamily as Ryder looked on somewhat saddened at Jake and Marley wishing he could be with her.

Cut to the church as the New Directions are singing in the background 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough' by Diana Ross as everyone is beginning to arrive for the wedding. The first to enter are Brittany and Sam, followed by Marley, Jake, and Ryder. Blaine and Tina are beginning to enter around the same time as Rachel, Kurt, Mercedes, and Mike as Blaine looks longingly towards Kurt and Tina looks longingly towards Mike. Quinn and Santana soon enter together. "It is a Carrot Top convention," Santana said commenting on Emma's bridesmaids as Quinn fixes her make-up as Santana notices they are seated behind Sam and Brittany who give an awkward wave as Santana scoffs in disgust. "I am so over this, and it hasn't even started yet. I'm clearly the hottest bitch in this lousy joint, but I'm all alone, stuck here sitting with you," Santana said icily towards Quinn. "Do you want me to slap you again?" Quinn asked calmly trying to ignore Santana as she continued to fix her makeup. "I hate weddings, and I hate Valentine's Day. They were invented by breeders to sell cheap chocolate and false hope," Santana huffed as Quinn put her mirror down. "And it has nothing to do with the fact that Brittany's with Sam now hmm?" Quinn said as Santana rolled her eyes. "Yeah like you like it any more than I do," Santana said noticing the way Quinn seemed to be looking longingly at Sam which Puck, who was seated next to Sam seemed to take as towards him. "That's in the past," Quinn said quickly shaking things off. "So you tell yourself," Santana said as Quinn looked at her confused. "What are you proposing?" She asked. "I say we see if it's really in the past for them," Santana smirked having an idea. "And how would we do that exactly?" Quinn asked narrowing her eyes at Santana. "Think about it. Trouty hates me more than anyone right now, what better way to get back at him than to flirt with me," Santana said as Quinn seemed to think about it, maybe Santana had a point.

"She so wants me," Puck smirked looking over at Quinn. "Santana? She's Lebanese," Brittany said innocently as Puck laughed. "Not her. Quinn. She's been eyeing me as soon as she got here," Puck said winking at Quinn. "Aren't you dating Kitty?" Sam asked incredulously. "She wouldn't put out so I dumped her," Puck shrugged. "So classy," Sam said rolling his eyes. "Says the guy who knocked up Brittany," Puck shot back as Sam glared at him looking ready to fight. "Stop the violence," Brittany said getting in between them as the organ began to play and the wedding was about to start.

Emma began to walk down the aisle to 'Here Comes the Bride', arms linked with her father as Will looked down the aisle beaming, happy that after today Emma would be his wife. Rusty soon arrived at the alter with Emma as he pulled her veil back and gave her a kiss on the cheek as he took a seat next to his wife, Rose. "Please be seated," the priest said as everyone took their seats as Will and Emma beamed at each other. "We are gathered here today to unite William Michael Schuester and Emma Marie Pillsbury in holy matrimony," the priest said as Will and Emma faced each other smiling. "If anyone has a reason that these two should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace," the priest said as the room was silent as everyone just continued to smile at Will and Emma. "Will and Emma have written their own vows that they would like to say so I will now turn this over to them," the priest said as Emma began first.