You Can't Play with Love

Start from the beginning

"Well we're not official so you can't tell me what to do," he quipped, joining the others on their way to lunch.

"B-But..." Alex looked on. Stunned. Heartbroken. Alone..

Patrick ran to the rest of the group who seemed happily involved in their own conversation.

"First Suite in E Flat is definitely the more superior piece," Maddy said enthusiastically as Patrick shoved past her to join Alec.

"Hey," the tallest brunette said to the new kid, a more confident expression on his face. "We're meeting up Saturday night at Taylah's."

"We are?" Taylah asked in confusion.

Patrick, being the absolute queer lord he is, pressed out his chest and exclaimed, "Yes we are."

***

"We should play Odds Are!" Tia shouted with enthusiasm, sitting down on the couch.

It was the eight of them, all spread across Taylah's upstairs lounge. Like they did every Saturday night.

Maddy and Vicky immediately intervened, "No!"

"Yes!" the others counteracted.

"It'll be so fun though," Tia protested. They both eventually caved in. Because they're weak, feeble beings.

"Fine," Vicky sighed. "But I'm not starting."

"Patrick should!" Miku teased. The tall boy rolled his eyes as he slumped himself down.

"Fine," he exhaled. Alex watched with an intense gaze.

"Odds are," her eyes scanned the room. Her eyes first went to Alex, but she quickly dismissed him for Alec, who was sitting next to him. "You'll kiss Alec."

The room was filled with gasps and stares. Oh no. She wasn't doing this. This was too much.

Alex's heart stopped. And he fucking died. Jks.

"One thousand," Patrick said. Alex was a little relieved that the number was so high.

The group began to count down.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"782," both boys said at the same time. The sheer coincidence of saying such a high number at the exact same time. It was raw chemistry. Even Alex couldn't deny it. The connection they had between them was raw.

"Yeah okay," Alec shrugged. All too casually—Alex thought—his blood boiling. He couldn't believe it. Patrick. His Patrick is kissing someone else. How dare he?

Alec began to lean in, a smug look on his face. This cocky fucker—Alex ridiculed. He hated him. He was his worst enemy.

Patrick leaned forward, he did feel bad, he loved Alex and his pathetic open eyed kissing, he turned to look at Alex but Alec maximised his inner chad and took Patricks cheek in his hand and firmly kissed him on the mouth, the overpowering scent of Lynx Africa and Sandalwood overpowered Patricks defenses and he practically melted in Alec's embrace.

Alex was fuming, he couldn't believe this god of a man was kissing his booty call, he stormed off to his classic brooding spot. Patrick heard him leave but as Alec slowly drew back he gently bit Patricks lower lip, his minty breath intoxicating Patrick. Alec sat back, confident he had assured his position as the new alpha male of the group, he had made men and women alike swoon everywhere he went. He was a heartbreaker by nature, and Patrick was his juicy new piece of ass.