42) Cheronica vs Lopaz (MAJOR plot twist)

Monday. The most hated day of the week. However, it is the day Cheryl Blossom learned to love, and it was all because of her. Veronica Lodge.

Everyone use to believe that Cheryl was a loveless monster but that all changed when one fateful Monday morning when Veronica Lodge walked into the front doors of Riverdale High.

Cheryl became somewhat obsessed with Veronica. Not in a creepy way. Her obsession was with how Veronica moved and talked and dressed and even how she breathed. Cheryl wanted nothing more than to make Veronica hers but things kept getting in the way. However, the Blossoms don't give up that easily.

First period. The first class Cheryl had with Veronica. They sat next to each other. Most of the time Cheryl would silently admire her but today felt different.

The bell rang and class was over. All of the students got up out of their desks and collected their things.

"Hey," Cheryl says with a bright smile, gaining Veronica's attention.

"Hey," Veronica replies, "what's up?"

"Not much. I was just wondering if you would want to come over to my house to study after school since we do have a big test coming up in calculus and I suck at math. Maybe you could help?"

"Sure," Veronica returns a smile. "But, only if you help me with the new cheer choreography since I was sick pretty much all of last week."

Cheryl nods. "Of course! I'd love to help."

"Is 4 okay?" Veronica asks.

"Yeah," Cheryl says, "that's perfect. You could even stay for dinner if you'd like."

Veronica smiles. "I'll think about it." She then walks out of the classroom and heads to her next class.

Cheryl does the same but walks the opposite way that Veronica did.

It was now lunchtime. The second time of the day Cheryl got to spend with Veronica apart from just seeing her randomly in the hallway.

Cheryl, Veronica, Betty, Jughead, Archie, Kevin, Toni, Peaches, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Moose, and Joaquin all sat at one long table together inside of the cafeteria.

Today Toni was sitting next to Veronica. Cheryl noticed how they always acted differently when they were around each other but tried not to be jealous.

"So what's the tea," Kevin asks the gang as he sits down with his lunch.

Betty leans over and whispers something into his ear.

"No way!" Kevin nearly screams.

"Shh," Betty whispers, "don't tell anyone."

Veronica looks at them suspiciously. "Hey, what is the whispering about? I want to know!"

Betty looks at Veronica. "You already know! I told you this morning. Just shush. No one else needs to know until later."

"You didn't tell me anything this morning," Veronica replies.

Betty sighs. "I'll tell you again later."

Jughead chimes in. "Babe, why can't you tell me?"

"Listen," Betty says, "it's a surprise and if you all keep bugging me about it you're going to ruin it!"

Toni places her hand on Veronica's arm. "What is it?" she whispers just so Veronica can hear.

Veronica turns her head to Toni. "I honestly have no idea," she says with a laugh which in turn causes Toni to giggle a bit as well.