32) Cheggie (Part 2)

*A/N y'all I'm so sorry this is literally the stupidest ship but I lowkey don't hate it. Thanks for dealing with my stupid stories haha, enjoy!*

It's been a few days since Chuck confessed his little secret to Reggie and they kissed. He feels so out of place right now but he finds it hard to even look at Reggie because of what happened. Maybe he's just insecure.

"Hey, Clayton," Reggie says as he walks into the locker room and sees Chuck alone.

"Hey, Reggie, listen," he says, "I'm sorry I've been ignoring you. I don't really mean to, I've just been all caught up in my head about everything that has happened."

Reggie smirks. "It's alright. I don't expect you to be all over me, I mean, I don't know why you wouldn't want to be all over me. I am pretty attractive."

Chuck laughs, "Narcissism. Cute."

"Oh, so you think I'm cute?" Reggie asks, now leaning on the lockers across from Chuck.

"I, uh, no. No, I'm—I'm not gay or anything," Chuck stumbles over his words, nervously.

"Right," Reggie says, "because we didn't kiss."

"No. No. Why would we do that? That's not something we'd do. I, um, I should go," Chuck says as he gathers up his things.

"Before you go," Reggie says, "I have a question."

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing tonight?" Reggie asks.

"Nothing, I guess," Chuck manages to squeak out. "Why?"

"Well, I figured since we are just bros who definitely haven't kissed at all, we should hang out," Reggie explains.

"Sure, where at?" Chuck asks.

Reggie thinks for a second. "My place at 7."

"Okay, see you then," Chuck says and walks out of the locker room without another word.

Later that evening, Chuck pulled his car into Reggie's driveway. Reggie's car was the only one there, meaning his parents weren't home. Smart.

Chuck walked up to the door and knocked. After a few seconds, Reggie opened the door.

"Hey, dude. Come in," Reggie invites Chuck in.

Chuck walks in and takes off his jacket. "Nice house."

"Thanks," Reggie says. "So, what do you want to do?"

"What is there to do?" Chuck asks.

"Well, we can get some snacks and watch a movie, do some jingle jangle, but we can not kiss because, you know, we're just bros." Reggie smiles.

"I vote snacks and a movie," Chuck laughs.

"Damn, you really are boring," Reggie says playfully while making his way to the kitchen and Chuck follows behind. "We got some chips, some Oreos, some pretzels and hummus, and if you want to go the super healthy route, we have celery and carrots.

"I'll take the chips," Chuck says and Reggie hands them to him.

"Sounds like a good choice," Reggie says and walks past Chuck to go to the living room. Again, Chuck follows right behind him.

Once they got to the living room Reggie grabbed the remote and sat down on the couch. Chuck sat down about 2 feet away from him.

Reggie laughs. "Why are you so far away Clayton? I don't bite," he says as he opens the bag of chips.