36) Cheronica

Veronica opens the door to her apartment. "Hey, Cheryl. Come in."

"Thank you so much, Veronica, for offering to tutor me. I really appreciate it," Cheryl says as she walks inside.

"Of course," Veronica says, "please, sit."

"Thank you," Cheryl says, sitting down on Veronica's luxurious couch and Veronica sits beside her.

"Okay," Veronica says, "where do we start. Let's see, what subjects did you want to cover today?"

Cheryl opens her bag and pulls out a textbook and two binders. "I was thinking math and science if that's okay with you."

"Of course, lets start with math. What math are you taking this year?" Veronica asks.

"I'm taking pre-calculus right now."

"Okay, easy enough. Is there anything specifically that you at having issues with?"

"Yeah," Cheryl says, "I couldn't figure out one and seven on this homework assignment. It just doesn't make any sense to me." Cheryl hands Veronica a paper with calculations on it.

"Let me see," Veronica says, looking over the paper. "Well, first of all, you need to put the numbers in the correct spot in the formula."

"What?" Cheryl asks, confused.

"Look, three goes here, not here. And why did you put it on the opposite side of the equation?" Veronica asks.

"Could you show me how to do it correctly, please," Cheryl asks.

"Of course," Veronica says, "that's what I'm here for. Just do what I do."

After 45 minutes or so Cheryl finally understood what Veronica was trying to explain and they finished the whole assignment correctly.

"Well done," Veronica says.

"Okay, now, science," Cheryl says with a sigh.

"Oh, c'mon. Science isn't that hard. What science are you taking?" Veronica asks.

"Anatomy."

"Trust me, I'm a pro," Veronica says. "What are you having trouble with?"

"Well, Miss Fret wants us to know all of the internal organs and where they are located but remembering what organ is where is practically impossible for me," Cheryl complains.

"Let's look at this diagram. Okay, so a good way to remember what organ is where is to take the first letter of each one and arrange them into a mnemonic device. Yeah it's a pretty 3rd grade thing to do but it helps me at least," Veronica says.

An hour went by as Cheryl tried to mesmerize where the organs were but there was no luck.

"I can't do this, Veronica," Cheryl sighs in defeat.

"Oh, c'mon. The stomach is here," Veronica says, pointing to the diagram, "and the liver is over here."

"Veronica, it's no use. She expects us to tell her where they are without looking at a diagram. I have too many things on my mind right now to be memorizing internal organs," Cheryl says.

"I have one more idea," Veronica says.

"Fine," Cheryl says with a roll of her eyes.

"Here," Veronica says, "stand up."

"What?"

"Just do it," Veronica demands and Cheryl does as told. "Now, lift up your shirt."

"Veronica, this is stupid," Cheryl says.

"If this doesn't work then I won't try anything else, okay. Do you trust me?" Veronica asks.

"Yes," Cheryl says.

"Okay, just lift up your shirt enough to expose your stomach," Veronica tells her and Cheryl does as told. "Now, where is your stomach? Point to it."

"Veronica, I don't know."

"It's right here," Veronica says, touching Cheryl's bare skin, right where her stomach should be. "Where is your appendix?"

"I have no clue where any of these are," Cheryl says.

"Your appendix is right here," Veronica says, touching Cheryl's stomach again. "And your small intestine is right here," Veronica says tracing her finger all over the bottom center of Cheryl's stomach.

They did this for a few minutes and Cheryl finally started getting where each organ was located.

"And your liver is where?" Veronica asks.

"Here."

"Fantastic!" Veronica says excitedly. "I knew you could do it."

"I think I got it now. Thanks," Cheryl says lowering her shirt.

"No problem," Veronica says and they both sit back down on the couch. "Is there anything else that you need help with?"

"Oh, uh, yeah," Cheryl says, "actually there is."

"What subject?" Veronica asks, scooting closer to Cheryl to see her papers that were sitting on the coffee table.

"Technically still anatomy," Cheryl says, trying to hide her smirk.

"What else do you need to study for that class?" Veronica asks, still looking at Cheryl's papers.

Cheryl takes her hand and places it lightly under Veronica's chin, making their eyes meet. "You."

"Cheryl, I—," Veronica says with a gulp.

"Unless that's not okay, which I totally understand," Cheryl says.

"No, it's— it's um—." Veronica pauses and takes a deep breath. "I want you too."

Cheryl looks surprised but pleased. She slowly moves closer to Veronica, who doesn't move a muscle, and then swings a leg over Veronica's lap so that Cheryl is straddling her. She pushes a stray piece of hair behind Veronica's ear.

"You're so gorgeous, you know that?" Cheryl says, admiring Veronica's beauty.

Veronica giggles bashfully and looks into Cheryl's burning gaze. "Just kiss me already, Bombshell."

"Happily," Cheryl says with a smile as she leans down and places her maple red lips onto Veronica's nude pink ones.

As they make out on the couch, Veronica turns sideways and lays down while Cheryl still straddles her as their lips move in sync. For a moment Veronica gently pushes Cheryl back.

"Everything okay?" Cheryl asks.

"Yeah, I just—, if we are going to do this I need to know what it means," Veronica states.

"What do you want it to mean?" Cheryl asks.

"I don't know. Hopefully something more than just a short lived fling."

"I'd like that too," Cheryl agrees. "I'd like to hold your hand in the hallway and kiss you goodbye when we have to separate to go to different classes and to maybe even be able to call you my girlfriend in front of everyone. That's only if you want that too."

Veronica smiles. "I'd love that," she says as she grabs the sides of Cheryl's face and pulls their lips together.

After a few more minutes of the two girls getting steamy on the couch, the front door opens and the two girls quickly separate and turn around to look at who it is, not having enough time to move completely away from each other.

"God damnit, Veronica!" Hermione says. "How many times do I have to tell you to not make out on my couch so something like this, right now, wouldn't happen."

"Sorry, mom."

______________________

I really like the ending to this one.

I hope you guys enjoyed this story.

Let me know what you want me to write next!

I love you all and I just want to thank you for how fast this book is growing. I'm up to 13k reads which is wild. I truly appreciate all of the love and support I get.❤️