29) Joavin (Part 2)

*A/N This is going to be part 2 of the Kangs vs Joavin story line. Like I said in the last chapter I'm only focusing on this ship in this story so the Kangs part is not needed. Enjoy!*

The next day was Joaquin's first day back in school. As he walked down the hallway it seemed as if all eyes were focused on him.

"Hey," Kevin says as he joins Joaquin walking down the hall.

"What's up, Preppy," Joaquin says as he looks over at Kevin and grabs his hand. Now all eyes were focused on them as they strolled down the hallway, hand in hand.

Kevin smiles as they approach Kevin's classroom.

"I should get to class. See you at lunch?" Kevin asks.

Joaquin places a quick kiss on Kevin's lips. "See you at lunch," he says and walks away from Kevin to get to his class.

Soon, the morning went by and lunch rolled around. Everyone met outside to sit.

"So, guys," Veronica says, "are you ready for our biology test today?"

"Shit," Betty says, "that was today?"

"Uh, yeah," Veronica replies. "You better get studying, girl."

Betty gets out her biology notes and starts to review them quietly.

Veronica focuses her attention on Kevin. "So," she says, "what's it like to have your boyfriend back in Riverdale?"

Kevin smiles and looks at Joaquin. "It's absolutely fantastic. I couldn't ask for anything more."

"You know," Cheryl chimes in, "you two really are the talk of the school."

"Really?" Joaquin asks.

"Oh yeah," Toni says, "everyone is talking about the mysterious new guy that happens to be dating the sheriff's son."

Cheryl sighs. "I'd keep it on the DL for now, boys. Everyone knows Toni and I are the "it" couple at school and I tend to keep it that way."

Joaquin smiles. "Look at you, Topaz. You didn't tell me that you found yourself a girl."

"Well," Toni says, "You know now."

"How long have you guys been together?" Joaquin asks.

"About 3 months or so," Toni answers.

"Cool," Joaquin comments.

"Guys," Veronica says to get everyone's attention.

"Yeah?" multiple people ask in unison.

"Okay, this is totally random but I need ideas for Archie's birthday party this Friday. Any suggestions?" Veronica asks.

Betty scans the area. "Where is Archie, anyway?"

"He had something to do with football, I'm not entirely sure. Anyway, suggestions?" Veronica says.

"I say we do a couples getaway. I mean we are all in relationships so it makes sense. Plus, I wasn't invited last time and I'm all boo'd up now so now I can officially go," Cheryl says.

"I'm down," Toni agrees.

"Anyone else?" Veronica asks.

"I'm in," Joaquin says.

"Me too," Kevin agrees as well.

"What about you, B?" Veronica asks.

"Um, yeah. Sure. Sounds fun," Betty replies.

"Everything alright?" Veronica asks her.

"Yeah, it's just, Jughead and I are kinda fighting right now but I'm sure that'll be over by Friday night and if not, well, I'm already over it so he will just have to suck it up," she shrugs and continues studying.

"Alrighty then," Veronica says. "I'll plan everything, just don't tell Archie, got it?"

"Got it," everyone replies.

____________________

7 out of 14.

Up next is... Kangs! Another favorite of mine.

I hope y'all enjoyed this story because there will be a part 3 for sure.

Have a absolutely wonderful night❤️