8) Joavin

"Damn, preppy," Joaquin says, "you look hot in leather."

"You don't look too bad yourself." Kevin compliments his boyfriend back.

"How does it feel?"

"To be going behind my father's back or to be wearing the jacket?" Kevin asks with a sense of worry in his voice.

Joaquin took a few steps closer to Kevin. "Are you sure you want to do this? You don't have to join the serpents if it isn't what you want."

"No, I want to be part of this with you," Kevin insists.

"Okay, but if you are going to back out say so now. If you have any doubts-" Joaquin tries to explain but is cut off by Kevin's lips.

Kevin then pulls away. "This is what I want. I want us. I want to be part of your life."

Joaquin smiles. "Good."

"What all does this initiation require?" Kevin asks.

"Depends, are you ready to get a tattoo?"

"Um, hell yeah," Kevin says with a smile.

Joaquin smiles back, "Then lets go."

Kevin hops onto the back of Joaquin's motorcycle and they drive off to the tattoo shop on the south side of town.

Once they get there Joaquin greets the man at the front desk and takes them to a back room with a bunch of tattooing equipment.

"Where do you want it?" the man asks.

"Where do you think I should get it, Joaquin?" Kevin asks.

"What about on your forearm, like mine," Joaquin suggests.

"Sounds good," Kevin says as he relaxes back into his seat and holds his boyfriend's hand and the man starts up the machine.

Once he was finished the man wrapped up his fresh tattoo and they were on their way.

"Like it?" Joaquin asks.

"It's great, I mean it hurts a bit but it was worth it."

"I'm glad you don't regret it."

"What's next in this initiation process?" Kevin asks.

"For today, nothing. Tomorrow is when the fun really begins," Joaquin says with a devilish smirk.

"What is that suppose to mean?"