28) Cheronica (Part 3)

*A/N this is part 3 of the Choni vs Cheronica storyline but it is just titled Cheronica because that's the ship I'm focusing on. Also, please read the A/N at the end of the chapter if you can, I would really appreciate it because there are a few important things in there. Enjoy!*

Cheryl wakes up first. She lies there for a few minutes, admiring Veronica's face until Veronica's eyes flutter open.

"Good morning, sunshine," Cheryl says and places a kiss on Veronica's forehead.

"Well good morning to you too," Veronica says with a smile.

"Have anything planned for today?" Cheryl asks.

"Nope," Veronica says as she snuggles herself further under the covers. "I just want to lay in bed all day."

"Well, in that case, I'll join you," Cheryl says as she scoots closer to Veronica and they hold each other close.

They soon fell back into a peaceful sleep. That was, until loud arguing could be heard going on near the front door. Before Cheryl or Veronica could do anything, Veronica's bedroom door burst open.

"I told you," Penelope says as she dramatically throws her hands up in the air.

Cheryl and Veronica immediately sit up.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" Cheryl asks her.

Penelope scoffs. "Isn't it obvious. I'm here to prove your... deviance. Your despicable behavior."

"My behavior is not deviant nor is it despicable. Loving someone shouldn't be considered a crime, mother," Cheryl angrily spits out.

"Penelope," Hermione says, "it would probably be in your best interest for you to leave."

"No, Hermione, with all due respect, it would probably be in your best interest to stop letting your daughter sleep with other girls," Penelope rudely says.

Hermione sighs. "At least my daughter is happy, and I'm happy for her. I love her and that is why I let her make her own life decisions, to an extent, of course. Maybe you should take a step back and do the same."

"Fine, if you want me to take a step back, I will," Penelope agrees. "Cheryl, next time you came home, take what you will of yours and leave. I don't care where you go but you will not be living under my roof while you are exercising this disgusting behavior. I'm done now," she says as she turns around and walks out of the door without another word.

Cheryl sits there, speechless.

"Cheryl," Veronica says but she doesn't move. She doesn't even blink. "Are you okay?"

Soon, one after another, tears start drizzling down Cheryl's cheeks and Veronica envelopes her into a hug.

Hermione and Veronica nod at each other in a silent understanding and Hermione shuts the door and walks away.

"Hey," Veronica says in a soothing voice while stroking Cheryl's hair, "you'll be okay. I promise everything will be okay."

___________________

Okay, yes, this was short and I might just have to make a part 4 who knows.

I need to get better at time management because I'm so tired and it's so late but I'm posting for you guys.

This was 6 out of 14 which means 8 days until Riverdale season 3!

Next up will be... my favorite, Joavin!

On a more serious note, while I was writing I noticed how harsh Penelope was actually being and honestly when I write these I think my inner hopes and dreams and fears kinda slip into my storylines which isn't a bad thing because it makes them unique to me but it just really puts things into perspective. Like I'm bisexual okay and I'm legitimately TERRIFIED to come out to my mom. Most of my friends know and, actually, the majority of my friends are bisexual which really normalizes it all when I'm with them but when it comes to my mom or god forbid my dad, I am so terrified to tell them because they don't see it like our generation does ya know. Anyway, this isn't a diary so I won't dig any deeper into this right now even though I could probably write a 1000 page book about it but just know that if you ever need anyone to talk to, I respond to EVERY comment that I get so if you need advice on literally anything weather it has to do with writing tips or something to do with the LGBT+ community or anything at all you can also message me on here anytime and I will eventually respond. I genuinely care and want to help in any way I can so let me know if there is anything that I can do.

I love you all so much and I'm proud of you. Keep doing your thing and being authentically yourself❤️