3) Surprise Party

"Alright," Veronica started, "tomorrow night, my place, be there."

"Roger that," Jughead said as he put his arm around Betty.

"What exactly are we going to be doing?" Betty asks.

"We are watching movies," Veronica says with excitement and Archie rolls his eyes.

Then the bell rung and they all headed to their next classes.

The next day they all met at Veronica's house.

"Guys, where is Archie?" Veronica asked Betty and Jughead. "Archie is never this late to anything."

"He told me that he'd be here," Betty says with a shrug.

Then there was a knock on the door and Veronica quickly opened it, "Arch--- You aren't Archie."

Cheryl stepped into Veronica's apartment, followed by Kevin, then Josie, then the rest of Riverdale High.

"What are you guys doing?" Betty asked them.

"We came to watch some movies with you guys," Cheryl said.

"What?" Veronica asked in confusion.

"Kidding," Cheryl said with a fake laugh, "We're here to party."

And just like that, one by one people waltzed in like they owned the place.

The party went on for a few hours with Cheryl's chaotic party games and music that was so loud they were bound to get the cops called.

"How about truth or dare?" Cheryl asked and everyone gathered around.

"Veronica," Cheryl said, "truth or dare?"

"I'm not playing this," Veronica said with an eye roll.

"Yes you are," Cheryl demanded. "Truth or dare?"

"Fine, truth."

"How much money would it take to get you to cheat on Archie?"

Everyone was silent.

"Why would you even ask that? I would never cheat on Archie," Veronica defended herself.

"Then can you tell me why he isn't here?" Cheryl asked.

"You already asked your question. It's my turn." Veronica said and then looked Cheryl dead in the eyes. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Cheryl said.

Veronica stood up, "Who's the last person you kissed?"

"Easy, it was Moose." she said with no shame, "Truth or dare, Veronica?"

"Truth."

"Who was the first person that is sitting in this room that you kissed?"

"Betty. You were there you bitch."

"What?" Jughead intervened.

Cheryl looked at him, "Butt out you psycho," and then her attention went back to Veronica.

"Truth or dare?" Veronica asked Cheryl.

"Dare."

"I dare you to to get out of my house."

"Sweetheart, this is merely an apartment," Cheryl started to say but Veronica cut her off.

"Oh my god. Why are you like this?" Veronica says, now yelling and getting close to Cheryl's face.

"Because I love you!" Cheryl blurted back.

Veronica was confused, "What?"

"What?"

"You're gay?" Kevin asked in excitement while holding onto Joaquin's hand.

"No, I'm bisexual."

"So wait," Veronica said, "you like me? As in you want to date me?"

"Can I make it anymore clear?"

"Cheryl. I'm with Archie," Veronica said almost sypatheticly.

"Oh, I know. Just think about it," she said as she walked twords the door.

"Wait," Veronica said, "Where are you going?"

"You dared me to leave, remember," she says as she opens the door and walks out as Archie looks at her and walks inside.

"Hey, Ronnie. What's going on?"

Everyone started walking out.

"I'll explain in a minute."

Betty and Jughead were still sitting on the couch and Archie sat down with them, next to Jug.

"You missed so much," Jug said to Archie.

Once the rest of the people exited the Lodge residence, Veronica sat down next to Archie.

"Okay," Archie said, "Explain."

"Cheryl, as per usual, showed up with a large quantity of people and wanted to have a party," Veronica explained to him.

"Why did Cheryl storm out like that?" Archie asked.

"Because I told her to," Veronica said.

"Don't forget about the part where Cheryl said that she loves you," Jughead chimed in.

"What?" Archie asked, "Did Reggie. bring some jingle jangle or something?"

"No," Betty replied to Archie's absurd theory.

"Also," Jughead added, "Betty and Veronica kissed."

"What?" Archie said, confused.

"It was for our cheerleading tryouts, before either one of us had boyfriends at the begining of the school year. Don't think to much about it," Betty said, clearing things up.

Archie shook his head, "I should probably start showing up to things on time."