18) Cheggie

*A/N ...OKAY LISTEN. I know this sounds immensely stupid and I don't ship this at all but it was fun to write and I actually like how it turned out lol... Also I realized after I wrote this that the title sounds like it could be about Cheryl and Reggie but it's actually about Chuck and Reggie oops. Enjoy!*

Everyone laughs as Archie makes some stupid joke in the locker room.

The team has just gotten done with practice and they are just messing around while they are getting dressed.

"And that's when she kissed me," Archie says and again the room bursts full of laughter.

After a few minutes they all settled down and started to leave the locker room.

"See you guys later," Moose says, leaving Chuck and Reggie in the locker room alone.

"Archie sure knows how to get everyone wound up," Chuck laughs.

"Yeah that's for sure," Reggie agrees.

"Hey," Chuck says now that they're both completely dressed.

"Yeah?" Reggie asks.

"You're my friend right? Can I ask you something?" Chuck asks him.

"Sure, I got time," Reggie says, both of them still standing up.

"I don't want to make anything weird but have you ever wondered what it would be like to kiss a guy," Chuck shyly asks.

"Uh, no," Reggie says, "only for the simple fact that I have in fact kissed a guy."

"No way. Who was it?" Chuck asks.

"I'll tell you but this goes to your grave, got it?"

Chuck nods.

"You know Andrews. Mr. Redhead. Whatever you want to call him. Him and I had a thing. It was only one time and I doubt it'll ever happen again but damn he was a good kisser," Reggie admits.

"Interesting. I've obviously never kissed a guy before so it's nice hearing stories like that," Chuck explains.

"Do you want to kiss a guy?" Reggie asks.

"No. I mean yeah, but like I'm not gay," Chuck says defensively.

Reggie laughs, "Just because you want to kiss a guy doesn't automatically mean you're gay. You can chill. I'm obviously not going to judge you."

"So what are you then?" Chuck asks, confused.

"I don't worry about labeling myself. Being the tough jock that sells jingle jangle is enough," Reggie says and Chuck laughs.

There's a silence. Reggie takes a step closer to Chuck.

"So was Archie the first guy you ever kissed?" Chuck asks.

"No," Reggie says, "and he sure as hell won't be the last."

Chuck gulps as Reggie takes another step closer to him.

Again, Chuck takes another step back but runs into the lockers behind him. All Reggie does is take one more step and they are just inches apart.

"Are you sure about this?" Reggie asks and Chuck silently nods.

Reggie closes the gap between them and kisses Chuck. He first only gave him a peck but then Chuck leaned in for more and Reggie sure didn't mind.

After what seemed like forever they separated.

"Not bad, huh?" Reggie asks with a smile.

"I, um, wow," Chuck stumbles over his words.

Reggie takes a few steps back. "See you in class," he winks as he walks out of the locker room, leaving Chuck in there alone.

_____________________

This was just an experiment. I figured I'd try something that no one has probably thought of much. I mean the two people that lots of people (and by people I mean the fans lol) hate getting together would really spice things up in Riverdale.

I hope you enjoyed this. It was really fun to write and experiment with characters that I've never written into my stories.

Also I 100% believe that Reggie, Archie, and Veronica are our (non-cannon) bisexual icons. Obviously so are Cheryl and Toni but we all knew about that.

I think I'm going to start doing more ships that not many people would think of because it's really fun.

Comment some crack ships that you ship or want to see come to life.

Have a wonderful day❤️