34) Couples Getaway

All of the couples at Riverdale High were invited to the Lodge Lodge out in the woods near Shadow Lake. This included Archie and Veronica, Betty and Jughead, Cheryl and Toni, Sweet Pea and Fangs, and Kevin and Joaquin. Little did they know, they were in for a big surprise towards the end of the night.

"No, guys," Veronica says, "you actually have no idea how stupid you sound right now."

"What?" Sweet Pea says, acting offended. "I think that Chuck and Reggie would be a great couple."

Betty scoffs. "Yeah, but if opposites attract then they would never work. They are both the egotistical jocks of the school. They could probably be the same person."

"I don't know," Fangs says. "Sweet Pea and I are pretty alike."

Toni laughs. "You guys are not. Fangs, you are an actual cinnamon roll while Sweet Pea could probably kill someone with his bare hands and just go on with his day."

"I would never kill anyone, except maybe you, Topaz," Sweet Pea says with a smirk.

"I'd choose your next words wisely. You know how good I am with a bow," Cheryl says, eyeing Sweet Pea.

"Settle down, it was just a joke. Besides," Sweet Pea says, "you may be good with a bow but I'm excellent with a switchblade."

"Guys," Toni says with a laugh. "No one is hurting anyone."

"How about we calm down for a minute with some drinks," Veronica says with a laugh as she stands up and makes her way to the kitchen. Archie follows behind her to help.

"Need me to do anything?" Archie asks.

"Yeah," Veronica replies, "could you get the tequila off of the top shelf?"

"Sure," Archie says as he reaches up and gets the alcohol and hands it to Veronica who begins blending and mixing different liquids together.

"And that, Archiekins, is how you make my specialty jalapeño margaritas," Veronica says as she begins putting all of the drinks on a tray and walks back out into the living room to serve everyone a drink.

"Mmm, Ronnie, these are delicious," Cheryl compliments.

"I'm glad you think so," Veronica replies.

"Ooh, I have an idea!" Betty says. "Let's make a toast. To friendship and love."

"To friendship and love," everyone replies while raising their glass and taking a sip.

They chatted for awhile longer before Cheryl had the fantastic idea to play only the most iconic party game... Truth or dare.

"I'll go first," Cheryl says, "Veronica, truth or dare."

"Truth," Veronica says.

"Can I make it dirty?" Cheryl asks.

"Go for it," Veronica replies with a fake eye roll.

"How many times have you and Archie slept together?" Cheryl snickers.

"Seriously?" Veronica asks. "To be honest way too many times to count. My turn. Betty, truth or dare?"

"I'll go with dare," Betty says with a grin.

"I dare you to take a straight shot of vodka," Veronica smirks.

"Oh god, okay," Betty says.

Veronica grabs the vodka and a shot glass, pours it, and hands it to Betty.

"Leave it up to the New York socialite to corrupt the small town girl," Betty says with a laugh before throwing the drink down her throat.

Everyone laughs as Betty shows a face of disgust.