7) Choni

(MY INTERPRETATION OF A CONTINUATION FROM EPISODE 2x16 SO THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

The lady reaches out to touch Cheryl's arm. "I'm only here to help."

"No," Cheryl pleads, "Please just let me go."

"We have a few more treatments for you to go through."

And just like that, two large security guards grabbed Cheryl by both sides as she squirmed and they dragged her down the hallway into a new room. They then strapped her into a chair and left.

Soon a doctor walked in with a cart of tools and picked up a scalpel. "I'm just going to ask you a few questions, alright?" they said but before Cheryl has a chance to reply kicking is heard at the door and soon it opened.

Toni was standing there with some serpents and Betty and Veronica behind her.

Sweetpea ran in and tackled the doctor while Toni and Veronica ran over to Cheryl and unstrapped her from the chair and led her out of the room.

Toni then took Cheryl to her trailer.

"Here, you can sleep in my bed," Toni says as Cheryl lays down and Toni covers her up. "Goodnight." Toni walks over and turns off the light and goes to walk out of the room but Cheryl stops her.

"Toni," Cheryl says and Toni turns around.

"Yeah."

"Will you stay with me, please," Cheryl asks.

Toni walks over to the bed and lays down next to Cheryl. "Of course I'll stay with you."

"Thank you for coming when you did. I don't even want to know what would've happened if you hadn't shown up."

Toni smiled. "I started looking for you the second I knew you were gone."

"They treat all of their patients so horribly. I didn't think I was ever going to make it out of there," Cheryl says as a tear rolls down her cheek and Toni wipes it away with her thumb.

"You're safe now. Don't worry. I won't let anyone hurt you ever again," Toni assured her.

"God, I love you," Cheryl whispers under her breath.

"Did you just say what I think you said?" Toni says, trying to hide her smile.

"Maybe," Cheryl replies with a smirk.

"I love you too," Toni says and leans in closer to Cheryl.

Cheryl closes the gap and kisses her.

As the kiss got more intense, Cheryl pulled away.

"You okay?" Toni asks.

Cheryl nods. "Yeah, let's just take it slow."

"Of course," Toni says with a sweet smile.

"I know it's a lot to ask but would you mind if I stayed here for awhile. I don't know if I can face my mother right now," Cheryl asks.

"Cheryl," Toni says, "you can always rely on me. Whatever you need, I'll be here."