33) Swangs

"Ew, get a room, you two," Toni says with fake disgust as she walks into the classroom and sees Sweet Pea and Fangs making out.

"You're just jealous, Topaz," Sweet Pea says and places another peck on Fangs' lips before they separate.

"Where's Jughead?" Fangs asks as Sweet Pea sits down in a chair and Fangs sits down in his lap.

"I'm not sure," Toni says, "I thought he was right behind me but I guess that I was wrong."

"He's probably off somewhere making out with Betty," Sweet Pea says with a laugh.

Toni laughs. "Yeah, I doubt it," she says as Serpents start to fill the room and eventually Jughead walks in.

"Alright serpents," Jughead says, "I have no news or updates for today so feel free to stay and hang out or go somewhere else if you want."

Sweet Pea laughs. "Bye!" he announces as he stands up, grabs Fangs' hand, and they both walk out of the door.

"Where are we going?" Fangs asks.

They stop in the middle of the hall.

"Well," Sweet Pea says, "there's the janitors closet, the bathroom, or we could just leave school completely and hang out at my place."

"I vote your house," Fangs says.

They walk out of the school, hand in hand and go to Sweet Pea's house.

"You know," Fangs says, "I really love spending time with you."

They sit down on the couch.

"Really? I never could've guessed," Sweet Pea says as he leans over and kisses Fangs.

Fangs kisses him back. In the middle of their kiss Fangs' phone rings.

He pulls away to answer it. "Hello. Yeah. No, I'm with Sweet Pea right now. No, we are at his house, is everything okay? Okay. We will be there in a minute." Fangs hangs up the phone.

"Who was that?" Sweet Pea asks.

"Joaquin," Fangs replies. "We need to head to the Whyte Wyrm immediately."

"Why? What's going on?" Sweet Pea further questions.

"I'm not sure. Joaquin said he'd explain once we all got there and he had to go."

"Alright, lets go then," Sweet Pea says as the both stand up and head out of the house and to the Whyte Wyrm.

They arrive and it's crowded with people. There were more than just the Serpents in the building.

"Hey," Fangs says once they find Joaquin and he's standing with his boyfriend, Kevin, "what's going on? Why are there so many people?"

"Okay, don't freak out, but we asked the Bulldogs for help," Joaquin says.

"What?" Sweet Pea asks. "Help for what?"

"The Ghoulies, Hiram, Penelope and Claudius Blossom, and whoever else is planning on attacking here tonight and we won't let them take this place from us," Joaquin explains.

"Are you sure the Bulldogs are here to help?" Sweet Pea asks.

"Yes," Kevin says. "We've agreed that we are going to work together rather than against each other."

"I'm in," Fangs says.

Sweet Pea looks at him in disbelief. "Seriously?"

"Look," Fangs says, "I know you aren't fond of the Northsiders but let's face it, we won't be able to win if we fight alone."

"They shot you!" Sweet Pea says and Fangs chuckles, not giving him a proper response. "I guess I'm in too."

"Good, be ready," Joaquin says and walks away to finish some other business.

"You know I hate this, right?" Sweet Pea says to Fangs.

"Yeah," Fangs says, "but there's no point in pouting about it now."

Sweet Pea laughs. "Just in case this doesn't go right, like if you get shot again or something, I just want you to know that I love you."

Fangs smiles. "I love you too," he says and then pulls him into a kiss despite everyone else that's surrounding them.

After a second, they separate and Sweet Pea smiles. "Let's do this."

__________________

Y'all this is cute.

I actually have a theory that they are a couple in the show based on evidence in the show but I won't get into that now.

GUYS!!! I'm writing a full length Choni story. It's a separate book on my page so if you love Choni feel free to go read it and give it some love. I currently only have 2 chapters up and the first one is actually from this book but the rest of the chapters will be a continuation and I'm just really excited and you should go read it.

I love you all so much and I'm so excited for Riverdale season 3 to be out in like 2 days.

Have a lovely night❤️