14) Bughead

Betty knocks on the door of Jughead's trailer. "Hello, Jughead, are you home?"

No response.

Betty knocks again but there was still no answer so she takes out her key that Jug gave her in case of an emergency and for all Betty knew, Jughead could be dying so she unlocked the door and walked inside.

"Jughead? Are you home? FP? Is anyone here?" she asks as she walks through the kitchen and knocks on the bedroom door.

Again, no response. All she hears is a large thud so Betty quickly opens the door to find Toni trying to climb out of the window.

"What the hell is going on?" Betty asks, looking at Jughead who was sitting on his bed.

"I can explain," Jughead quickly says.

"Oh, I'm sure you can," Betty says fiercely, "Toni get in here."

"Alrighty then," Toni obliges and crawls back into the room.

"Before you assume the worst just listen, please," Jughead says calmly.

"Oh," Betty says, "I've already assumed the worst and you two owe me an explination right now."

Toni and Jug looked at each other in silence.

"Well?" Betty asks.

"Should I tell her or are you going to?" Toni asks Jughead.

Jughead sighs, "I'll do it. Betty, you might want to sit down."

"Fine," Betty says as she sits on the end of the bed, "Explain."

"We weren't doing anything with eachother, okay? It's just," Jughead tries to explain but can't grasp the words.

"It's just what? And if you two weren't doing anything then why was Toni trying to climb out of the window and why didn't you answer the door when I knocked?"

"It's complicated," Toni says.

"Whatever it is, you two can tell me. Please, just tell me the truth," Betty begs.

"If we tell you," Jughead says, "you can not say anything to anyone."

"I promise," Betty says and Jughead nods.

"This is what we are keeping secret," Jughead says as he pulls back his blankets and holds up a piece of paper with a plan on it.

"What is this?" Betty says, taking the paper from Jughead.

"A plan," Toni says.

"Yeah, I can see that but for what? What is this diagram of?"

"The diagram is of all of the underground tunnels in Riverdale," Jughead says.

"What would you need those for?" Betty asks in confusion.

Toni sits down on the bed next to Jughead. "We have a plan to take down your dad, Betty. The tunnels provide the quickest routes around the town without being seen."

"Listen," Jughead says, "you don't have to be part of this if you don't want to."

"I'm in," Betty says.

"What?" Toni and Jughead both ask in unison.

"I'll help you take down my dad. He did bad things and escaped prison. Now he is on the loose and I don't trust him anymore. If anyone is going to help you catch him, it's going to be me. He won't hurt me but he won't hesitate to kill you."

"Good, we will put things in motion tomorrow," Toni says.

"Rodger that," Jughead agrees.

"Okay," Toni says, "I'm going to leave now. See you around."

"Bye," Betty and Jughead say.

"You okay?" Jughead asks Betty.

"I'll be fine," Betty shrugs.

"Come here," Jughead says as he wraps his arms around her and pulls her into his chest.

"Once again the Black Hood has escaped and he will kill, Jug. He wants vengeance on this town."

"Hey," he says, "we will stop him. We always find a way."

"But what if we don't?" Betty asks.

"We will. I promise you that I will not stop until we return him to where he belongs," Jughead assures Betty.

She looks up at him. "Thank you. For all I know, you are the only one trying to do something about this."

"I'd do anything for you."

Betty smiles. "I know it isn't very safe out right now but do you want to go to Pop's?"

"Of course. Let's go," Jughead says as he slips on his Serpent jacket and they head out to Jug's motorcycle. They both put on helmets and hop on.

___________________

Here's some Bughead for you.

I've noticed that lots of people that ship Bughead don't ship Choni and people that ship Choni don't ship Bughead and it's like a whole feud and I don't understand because they are both beautiful ships.

Also, thank you guys so much for almost 2k reads. This sounds so cliché but I started writing this for just me and my friends and didn't really expect so many people to read and enjoy these. I appriciate all of the support.

On another note, here is a list of upcoming stories so you know what to expect next.

•Choni vs Cheronica
•Jarchie
•Northside vs Southside

These are just the ones I have planned. While editing I may add a story in before or in between these ones.

If you have any story requests comment below and I'll get to it.

Have a lovely day/night.