9) Choni

"So? What do you think about it so far? Does Riverdale High live up to your expectations?" Cheryl asks Toni.

"You are the only reason I want to be here," Toni says with a flat expression.

"Me? Do you want to pull me into the janitors closet and-"

"That's enough," Toni says, cutting off her girlfriend's train of thought.

"Excuse me for wanting to have a little fun."

"Sorry I'm in a bad mood. I just really don't want to be here."

Cheryl stopped walking. "You'll get through this. Riverdale High isn't all that bad."

Toni just tilted her head and looked at Cheryl with an unbelieving look on her face.

"Okay fine. Do you want to just skip the rest of the day? You look like you've had enough for today."

"Can we please?" Toni asks and Cheryl nods.

They walk out of the front doors and while Toni hops on her motorcycle, Cheryl gets into her cherry red convertible.

"I'm following you," Toni says and Cheryl drives off with Toni behind her.

Cheryl decided to go to her house, knowing her mother wasn't home.

Toni and Cheryl walks inside and go up to Cheryl's room.

"Okay," Cheryl says sitting down on her luxurious bed, "what is really going on? There's something else bothering you. I can see it in your eyes."

Toni sits down next to her but avoids her gaze. "It's nothing. Really, I'm fine."

Cheryl places her hand on top of Toni's. "You can talk to me, I hope you know that. You know I won't tell anyone."

"Yeah, I know, it's just," Toni tries to say but stumbles over her words.

"It's what?"

Toni sighs, "It's your mother."

"What about her?" Cheryl questions.

"Cheryl," Toni says now looking at her, "she sent me a threat."

"Wait, what kind of threat? What did it say?"

Toni pulls out a piece of folded paper out of her bag and hands it to Cheryl. Cheryl hesitantly opens it and stares at the typed letter.

Dear Antoinette Topaz,
I've noticed your strange behavior with my daughter, Cheryl. I do not approve, nor will I allow it. I hired someone to take care of you if you aren't willing to leave my daughter alone. You have three days.

Deepest Regards,
Penelope Blossom

Cheryl let tear roll down her cheek and onto the paper. "Did you take this to Sheriff Keller yet?"

"No," Toni says, "I'm afraid to."

"When did you receive this?"

"Yesterday morning," Toni replies and Cheryl stands up.

"Let's go," Cheryl says.

"Where?"

"To Sheriff Keller."

"What if we ask Kevin about it first?" Toni suggests.

"Toni, this is a threat to you. I won't let my mother do this. We need to go, now," Cheryl demands and grabs Toni by the arm to help her up so she is standing too.

"Where exactly are you going, dear?" Penelope says from the doorway.

"I thought you were out running errands," Cheryl says to Penelope.

"Oh, I was," Penelope says with a smirk, "I got finished early." She then scans the room and spots the letter in Cheryl's hand, "Ah, I see you got my message," she says looking directly at Toni.

"Mrs. Blossom, please," Toni starts to say but is cut off by Penelope.

"Please what? Are you going to beg for mercy?"

"I was just going to say, whatever you decide to do, just leave Cheryl out of it. Your anger is in me, not your daughter."

"How sweet," Penelope says in a disgusted tone.

"Um, I think we need to get back to math class, right Toni?" Cheryl chimes in.

"Yeah, um, math class." Toni and Cheryl go to walk out of the door and suprisingly Penelope moves aside to let the girls through and they run out to their vehicles and drive away.

I think it's safe to say that they had no intention of going to math class that day.