5) Beronica

TRIGGER WARNING: implied abuse (not explained, just implied)•

Veronica barges into the girls locker room, following close behind Betty.

"Betty, wait!" Veronica shouts and Betty stops walking. "Are you okay?" she asks in a calmer tone.

"Of course, Veronica. I'm fine," Betty says, still crying and pressing her fingernails into her plams.

"No, you're not," Veronica says turning Betty around, wiping away her tears, and slowly pulling her into a hug, knowing how she hates to be touched now. Of course with the exception of Veronica, her hugs were firmiliar and comforting.

"V, really. I'll be okay."

Veronica lets her go and notices her hands clenched down at her sides.

"Betty, listen," Veronica says as she gently grabs Betty's arm and guides her to sit on the bench next to her. "I love you so much and I would do anything for you so if you want to talk we can but you don't have to," Veronica says now placing a hand over Betty's still clenched fist.

"You don't understand Veronica. Everytime I see him I feel like I'm about to just explode. He did horrible things yet he walks around the town like nothing ever happened."

"I know," Veronica states while gently caressing Betty's hair. "I will make sure something gets done. I won't let him hurt anyone ever again. I promise, okay?"

Betty looked over at Veronica, "Thank you."

"Of course, I'd do anything for you."

Betty looked down at the blue bench as if she was thinking and then looked back up at Veronica who was intently watching Betty's every move.

Reluctantly, Betty inched her lips tword Veronica's and placed a soft kiss on her lips. This had been the first time she had kissed someone since the incident and it felt almost euphoric to be in control of her feelings for once.

"Thank you," Betty says after pulling away from the kiss.

"For what exactly?" Veronica asks.

"For always being here for me. You care more about me than anyone and that means a lot."

"I told you earlier that I would do anything for you and I mean it. I love you, Betty."

Betty smiled brighter than ever before. "I love you too."

_____________________

This is probably the best AU I have ever written. Just putting that out there.

Also, it's almost 3am so maybe I just get more creative at night idk.

Love you❤