16) Choni vs Cheronica

Cheryl walks into the room. "Move over, peasants," she says as Toni and Veronica scoot over on the couch to make room for Cheryl.

"Well someone is in a more bitchy mood than usual," Veronica jokes.

"Maybe you should just mind your own business, Veronica," Cheryl snaps.

"Cheryl," Toni says, "is everything okay?"

"Oh, I'm fine. Everything is just fine."

Toni tilts her head. "Do you want to go somewhere and talk?"

"I already told you that I am fine."

"Cheryl, I'm sorry for what I said. You know that if you ever need to talk about anything Toni and I are here," Veronica says.

"Okay," Cheryl says, "we can talk. Tonight. My place. Be there by 6."

"Rodger that," Toni says as the bell rings for everyone to go to class.

Later that day Veronica arrives at Cheryl's house first.

"Welcome, Veronica. Come in," Cheryl says as Veronica walks in.

"Where should I put my things?" Veronica asks.

"Let's take them upstairs," Cheryl says as she links arms with Veronica and they walk up to Cheryl's room.

"Your room is cute. I like it," Veronica compliments.

"Thanks," Cheryl says and sits down on her bed.

Veronica sits down next to her. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Is everything okay? I don't want to overstep but you've seemed very bothered by something lately," Veronica asks.

"I'm fine, Veronica, really. I just have some family problems that I'm dealing with. You know how my mother is," Cheryl explains.

"I know." Veronica places her hand over Cheryl's. "I hope you know that you can always come to me if you ever need to talk or if you need anything at all."

"Thanks," Cheryl says as she places her head on Veronica's shoulder. "You're a good friend, you know that?"

Veronica lets out a small laugh, "I know."

Cheryl sits up. "Can I tell you something?" she asks, "Something that I haven't told anyone."

"Go for it," Veronica responds.

"I like girls. Girls and boys, actually."

"Really? I never would've guessed," Veronica says.

"So you're not weirded out at all?" Cheryl asks.

"Of course not. Is there any girls you have your eye on? I know Toni likes girls."

"Toni makes her love for girls very obvious," Cheryl laughs, "but I'm not really into her that way."

"So there isn't anyone?" Veronica asks.

"No. Well, yes, but she would never, uh, I should just stop talking."

"No, continue. I wanna know who this girl is. It's not like I'm going to tell anyone," Veronica insists.

Cheryl sighs, "It doesn't really matter. She has a boyfriend. I don't stand a chance."

"Oh c'mon. You're extremely hot. No one would be able to resist you."

"Thanks Veronica, but like I said, it just won't work," Cheryl says.

"Why?" Veronica asks.

"Because it's you."

"What?" Veronica looks at Cheryl confused. "You could've told me."

"Veronica, you're dating Archie. I would hate to ruin what you two have."

"You can't ruin something that's already been broken," Veronica says, "All we ever do is argue anymore. I'd rather have something real and if anything this is a sign for me to move on."

"Are you sure?" Cheryl asks.

Veronica leans closer to her, "As sure as I'll ever be."

Without hesitation Cheryl kisses Veronica.

After a few seconds they separate, their faces still close.

"Wow," Veronica says and all of the sudden Toni opens the door.

"Hey, guys. Oh, um, was I interrupting something?" Toni says as she sets down her bags and closes the door behind her.

Cheryl and Veronica look at each other.

"Uh, no," Veronica says, "we were just-."

"It's fine, no need to explain," Toni says with a smile.

Cheryl stands up to give Toni a hug, "I'm glad you made it. Sorry if you had to deal with my wicked witch of a mother while trying to get up here."

Toni accepts her hug, which only lasts for a second. "Luckily I didn't. I think I heard her downstairs with one of the teachers from our school, they were like talking about how they were going to-."

"Let me stop you right there," Cheryl says with a laugh, "I really don't want you to complete that sentence."

"Fair enough," Toni agrees.

"So, Cheryl," Veronica says, "earlier today you mentioned that you wanted to talk to us about something. I'm hoping we can do that now if you want."

"Uh, sure. Toni could you sit?" Cheryl asks and Toni sits down next to Veronica and Cheryl stands in front of both of them.

"You can tell us whatever and we would never judge you," Veronica says.

"But no pressure, of course," Toni adds.

"Okay. Veronica, you already know so Toni I'm basically just saying this first part to you but there is a lot that I want to talk about." Cheryl says, "I'm bisexual."

"Cheryl, that's great," Toni says.

"Yeah, but there is more to it. I like this girl and I'm guessing that she likes me back," Cheryl says as she shifts her glance over to Veronica and she nods which givesCheryl some reassurance.

"So, what is the problem?" Toni asks.

Cheryl sighs, "My mother. She can't know about any of this, but the problem is that I don't want to have to hide who I am, not with you guys at least."

"I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this," Veronica sympathizes.

"If you don't mind me asking, and totally put me in my place if I'm being too forward," Toni interjects, "but who is this girl, exactly?"

Cheryl smiles, "She's sitting right next to you."

"Shut up," Toni says excitedly. "Oh my god, you guys are going to be so cute together. But, wait. Veronica, if you don't mind me asking, aren't you dating Archie?"

"I'll handle that tomorrow," Veronica says and Toni nods.

"Well, cheers to being queer!" Toni says.

Cheryl and Veronica smile. "Cheers to being queer!"

_____________________

The last few lines were 100% inspired by Queer Eye on Netflix. I definitely recommend watching it if you have access to it.

Also, I don't want anyone getting mad at me for saying this but I 100% believe that Veronica is bi and no one can change my mind.

Who did you think was going to win? Cheronica or Choni?

I felt like making Cheronica happen only because I haven't done a Cheronica story in awhile.

Also, I apologize for not updating for almost 2 months. I've been so busy this summer that I haven't had time to write but I'm glad that I finally decided to sit down and get some shit done. I actually have 2 more stories in the works so I'll get at least one done (hopefully) in a week.

Story suggestions always help motivate me to write, so please comment what ships and storylines you want to see. I want to be putting out content that you guys all enjoy.

Thank you for reading and supporting my stories. I love you all so very much.