Sunday, January 29th, 2012

6:19 pm

Dear Diary,

I'm hungry. Mom made some hashbrown cassarole and I didn't feel like trying anything new today. So, I'm hungry.

That's not really what I wanted to talk about, but it's a good ice breaker. Anyway, what I wanted to discuss is ... uh, I'm not very sure how to word this. I was merely reflecting on what my life was like a year ago.

A year ago, Tyler and I were on the road to devastation. He was most likely acting very hostile. Probably kicking me until bruises formed and calling me ugly.

Now I am BFFs with Bailey and Rebecca, and nobody calls me ugly.

I feel like I've come a long way since then, but I guess that literally speaking I've stayed just the same.

I just feel bolder. I feel better. Without Tyler to constantly put me down, I feel freer.

Speaking of freer, I think my boobs got bigger. My bra suddenly feels like it's trying to squish them back into my chest. Although, sometimes it feels like they're popping out. Who knows? It could be that my haven't gotten any bigger and it's just this particular bra.

Oh, bubblegum! I'm loosing my focus again!

Did I ever tell you about this new story I've started? I'm getting the feeling that I didn't. Well, anyway, it's about this girl named Zeus who goes to this boarding school named Brentwood Academy. (I googled Brentwood Academy and it turns out that it's a real school somewhere in California, so now I'm trying to come up with a new name to lower the chance of any confusion it might cause.) The twist is that there are werewolves. (Oops! I just spoiled it, didn't I? Gosh darn it!)

Anyway, currently the title of said story is Meeting the Pack, but I really dislike it. I'm just waiting on someone to suggest a better title, but no one is helping me. :( I'm very disappointed because I've got such high expectations for it.

I've only written about three incredibly short chapters for it. I'd love to give you a little teaser, but I'm pretty sure that once I started I wouldn't stop.

Oh! And I've got this other story that I'm going to start (hopefully) soon. It's untitled, too. It's a bit more mature than what I'm used to, but I think I can handle it. It stars this twenty-five year old author named Rose. She's a foster mom in Louisville, Kentucky. I want it to be set in the future, so I guess that's why I'm so nervous about it. (I was thinking about the year 2022. Does that sound good?) Anyway, Rose is a best-selling author (a.k.a. she's filthy rich) and owns a lot of property. She meets Peter, a handsome twenty-five year old who just moved to town and was looking for a place that him and his boys can crash. (No, "his boys" is not a reference to sons. He doesn't have kids.) Anyway, Peter rents a spare house from Rose and the rest you'll just have to read about. (Once I actually start writing it, of course.)

Love,

Aly

6:56