Saturday, November 26th, 2011 (Part Two)

7:53 pm

Dear Diary,

This really bizzare thing happened to me this morning. Now, fair warning, you're going to think I'm crazy. So, I guess you're really interested now. Either that or you're thinking of every single insane thought I've confessed to you. Which is it, old friend?

Anyway, (I almost lost my point! Curse my darn ADHD!) as I was saying: This really weird thing happened to me, and a blah blah blah.

Okay, so I was in this kind of half-dream state, but I swear that my eyes were opened when this event occured!

So, I opened my eyes to see my nightstand ... with a boy floating over it. I know! I know! You're probably thinking that I've been spending too much time with my nose in a book and a pen in my hand. But, hear me out! I have this feeling that the guy I saw was my guardian angel. That, and the first thought to pop in my head when I saw him was, in fact, "Guardian angel?" before I was KO'ed again.

You still don't believe me, do you? Aw, well ... I don't blame yah.

Myabe this just proves that there's something not right in my head. Maybe I've finally jumped off the bridge. Fallen off the wagon. Gone insane.

I've expected this day to come. I guess I just figured that ... I don't know.

He just seemed so real, though. He had long dark hair, dark eyes (at least, they looked dark. All eyes look dark from a distance), tanned skin ... he had a kind of good-boy cute going for him. He glowed. (I guess that's probably why I think he's tan. Who knows? He could be tan and glittery for all I care.) For some reason I thought he was sleepy, like he had just woken up. But that can't be right ... could it?

Love,

Alison

8:16 pm