Saturday, December 3rd, 2011

11:04 am

Dear Diary,

I have these two amazing new story ideas. Granted, they're both romances (are you really that surprised?) but one's a Werewolf and the other's a Shape-Shifter.

So, the Werewolf one stars this Beta named Innocence Hart and an Alpha named Patrick Something-Something (still in the works, as you can see). Now, they aren't in the same pack (though now that I think about it, that would make for a good story, wouldn't it? Let's consider that Idea Number Three.) So, anyway, Patrick is a Prince (therefore has a problem in believing in other packs than his own). The most interesting thing I can think about Patrick is that he has ADHD and aspergers! Now, onto Innocence! Her parents died about a year before the story's beginning, leaving her and her four-year-old sister, Cherry, to live with her Alpha, Katie.

That's really all you need to know, I do believe.

Now, onto the Shape-Shifters!

This story I just began thinking about today. It's about the Princess of Shape-Shifters and her personal bodyguard. Yeah, that's seriously all I've got so far. Other than her overprotective dad and her mom who's gone dark and is out to get them. Thrilling, isn't it?

Now I'd like to tell you about my day yesterday because it really was something special.

Okay, so, we had a Winter Dance at school. It was tons of fun. (Yes, I danced at it. Even though I told myself I'd never dance again.) I even convinced a few others to dance, too.

After school, I had to go to Kentucky Western University to see the Class 6-A State Championship (Trinity versus Scott County.) We won 62-21! Whoo!

I also got to learn a lot about Poppa's college life. (It involved a lot of partying.)

I've also got an idea on what I want to get Poppa for Christmas. He told me about how he's wanted a KWU T-shirt for awhile, but he wasn't able to get on while we were there. So, I'm gonna ask Nana if she'll help me. (Especially since KWU is in Bowling Green.)

Love,

Alison

11:31 am