Saturday, January 14, 2012 (Part 2)

Saturday, January 14th, 2012

7:04 pm

Dear Diary,

I find that a lot of people who read my profile online tend to see me as this extremely relatable person. I'm unsure if that is true. I try to be someone everyone feels they can relate to, so I suppose I should be happy.

Here, let to recite to you my profile on Wattpad.com:

Most people online call me "Dreamer". My little sister calls me "Mister Sister". My dude-friends call me "girl". My P.E. teacher calls me "Al". My BFF calls me "Aly". My ex-friend, Chris, called me "Alice". Collin calls me "Aly-Sin".

My name is Alison. I am fourteen. I'm in the 8th grade. Don't think too hard about that, now.

I mainly write fantasy, but not all the time. I've recently taken an interest in romance. I like writing humor, too. Making people laugh is an amazing feeling.

I'm that girl who'll sit at the back of the room, hoping that she won't be seen, yet is secretly dying on the inside for attention. I'm that weirdo who finds that people aren't relatable unless they're talking to her online (SOMETIMES). I'm that geek who hangs around guys because she finds that most girls are too prissy and fragile. (It doesn't matter that she is one.) I'm that freak who has a video camera, but prefers to be behind it. I'm that dork who gets all her confidence from pretending she's someone she's not in a story. I'm that person you think is rude because she's not afraid to show that she dislikes you to your face. I'm that teenager that always gets lost in the music she's blaring through her iPod. I'm the soon-to-be author who's preparing to be discovered by practicing her signature.

I always end up grossing everyone out with all the weird stuff I'll do. I'm always trying to out-smart everyone around me to make up for my lack of social skills. I have trouble looking people in the eyes, not making weird sounds, or saying something completely random while I'm talking to someone. I have a fairly-good tolerance level, but if you SERIOUSLY tick me off, then you'll know it.

I have a form of dyslexia, ADHD, aspergers, and suffer from depression.

Gosh, I can't remember the last time I wrote that must cursive!

Anyway, that's my Wattpad profile.

The interesting thing about that profile is that it didn't take me that long to type. I just kinda let my heart do the representation. In my opinion, parts of it are almost poetic sounding. (Guess who just acquired an ego?)

Well, it's getting late, and my mind is getting foggy. (Plus, my heart is screaming, "SLEEP!")

Love,

Aly

7:53 pm