Thursday, December 1st, 2011

3:18 pm

Dear Diary,

Jacob C. is so annoying. Drew is ... I wanna say jerk, but I'm not sure if that's exactly what I mean. Aaron doesn't know how to have a little fun. Collin doesn't know when to shut up. Bailey takes everything a bit too literally and asks the dumbest questions in the world. Josh {C.} is a jerk, too. Josh {S.} needs to loosen up a little.

Basically, I'm complaining about everyone in my class.

I've just become so annoyed by all these little things that everyone seems to do. It's not like I can talk to any of them about it, because they're bound to take it the wrong way.

I really don't know why anyone bothers with Drew. See, today he gave Bailey his Cheese Nips (yuck!) and then tells her he wants them back. You also can't crack a joke around him. He also claims that everyone annoys him in some way. I really wanna tell him about how I feel whenever I see him. (Which is not good.)

Aaron's also been trying to act older than he is. I mean, can you say fun-sucker? Gosh.

Bailey also asks the stupidest questions in all of the world! Don't get me wrong — she's sweet as can be and I love her to pieces. But I really wish she'd start using some common sense.

Gosh, it feels so good to tell you all this instead of keeping it all bottled up.

Oh, and I can't believe that you're almost all the way filled up! Only a few more pages left. Just enough for about one, maybe two more entries.

Love,

Alison

3:35 pm