Lia looked like an angel goddess, with her long flowy white golden hair framing her gorgeous face, and finally giving her green eyes a new glow. I stood next to her, though I looked completely different to her. Apparently, Lia bought the wrong hair dye, so I had long black hair. We had to dye the extensions too, but I actually liked my hair. I thought it brightened my blue eyes, but I knew for a fact, it enhanced my pale skin.

“Tomorrow after school, we should get a tan if it’s hot.” I heard myself say, though I was looking at my reflection say that. I think a darker tan would be just what I need. Maybe it will allow Matt to see me in a different light. Who knows?

“I’m down. Hey, let’s get dressed and go out to celebrate our new looks.” Lia sounded really excited and I was in the mood to go out as well.

“Okay but where are we going to go on a Thursday night?” She seemed to think about it for a while until something lit in that cute little heads of hers.

“Well, I heard Helen talking about an exclusive party tonight. It’s at her cousin’s house on George street and all we need is to dress in white and tell them that where with her.” I liked the idea of going to an exclusive party, but going to Helen’s cousin’s house seemed really weird with me. I didn’t know her cousin either. What if something bad was going to happen?

“Fine, but I want Joe to come too.” She rolled her eyes but didn’t object.

“Fine, go ask him while I search your closet for something to wear for both of us.” I nodded my head and made my way to Joe’s room. I knocked on the door three times, each getting progressively louder so I would give him enough warning if he wasn’t decent.

“Joe, I’m coming in. I need to ask you something.” I barged right in and saw that Joe was lying on his crumbed bed with only his boxers on. Oh God, he needed a shower to clean off his sex smell.

“Why hello little sister, what brings you to my sanctuary this fine evening?” I could hear a girl giggling from beneath the covers so I smiled sweetly.

“Well...” I stalled by walking closer to his bed, and then I ripped the blankets off, making the naked girl fall to the floor.

“Bitch!” She screamed, trying to hide her naked flesh from me.

“Anyway Joe, I need a favour and you owe me one for Matt.” He smirked at the girl who was still on the floor then made eye contact with me.

“What do you want?” He asked curiously.

“I want you to escort Lia and myself to a party tonight.” I looked at the girl on the floor and noticed that she wasn’t making any attempt to move or get dressed.

“Fine. Give me the details when we leave in...”

“An hour!” I then looked at the girl and back at him in which he smirked slightly.

“Still got an hour left in you babe?” The girl smiled which made me choke back on some nasty things that I could say.

“45 minutes Joe!” I proceeded to walk out of the room until he called out my name. “Yeah?” I asked, my hand staying by my side in a closed fist.

“Did you do something to your hair?” He asked, looking at me a little bit differently.

“Yeah Lia dyed it black. Do you like it?” I answered giddily.

He seemed to frown for a bit then shook his to get rid of some disturbing thought in his head. “It’s nice!” He eventually said, then turned his attention to the girl on the floor. I took this as my cue to leave but not before I screamed his time limit.

**

Lia laughed against the loud music, surprising the hell out of me. I turned to face her with a questioning look on my face. When she seemed to calm down she whispered that she never thought she could get us in. It was just pure luck on our part. I really wanted to be angry at her, but now that I’m here, showing off my new look in my killer heels and an off the shoulder white dress, I could care less.

“Do I really need to stay with you guys?” Joe asked impatiently and I glared at him.

“Do you want us to get raped?” I asked dramatically.

He rolled his eyes at my elaborateness. “Well if you don’t want to get raped, why did you want to come?” He asked me back, winking at a girl who walked by.

“Because I-I just did.” I eventually responded back. “Just keep an eye on us.” He nodded his head while Lia dragged me to the kitchen and got us a drink each.

After a while, I could start to feel the effects of the alcohol taking over as I started to dance to the rhythm of the music. Lia and I were pretty much dancing together, and I could tell we had a crowd around us but I didn’t want to look at them. For some reason, I just felt like letting loose even though I knew my brother was here somewhere.

Lia, sensing my new profound confidence, grabbed my waist and began to grind against me. I heard some of the girls gasp and the guys trying to join us. I didn’t really care though because I actually was having a great time.

After a while, Joe found us and grabbed us both by the waists. He didn’t waste any time taking us outside where it freezing cold.

“Why are you ruining in our fun?” Lia asked stubbornly.

“You two are lucky I’m here. I don’t care how you act Lia but no way in hell am I letting my sister do that again.” I roll my eyes and start to laugh a little. I think I’m a bit drunk. “Haha, watch what I’m going to show my mates.” I hear Joe say as I start to sing ‘twinkle twinkle little star.”

After I finish singing, I hear both Joe and Lia laughing uncontrollable. I laugh with them too but then I feel sad. “Why are we laughing?” I ask, feeling a slight headache forming.

“You sang a children’s lullaby and I video recorded it.” I could hardly register what he was saying because all of a sudden I felt something stir in the pits of my stomach before rising up my throat and then being released out of my mouth. “Ewww,” was the last thing I heard before I felt the same sensation rising up my throat again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

remember to comment/vote/fan thnx