Epilogue

The doctors rushed August through the hospital doors, August barely pulling through. Going in and out of conscious, barely making it through. Sidnei ran through the hospital doors in full tears, lights beaming on her shiny face from her tears. "AUGUST!" She yelled at him as the doctors held her back from going into the emergency room. "Ma'am calm down. We will do our best, but you must stay in the waiting room." She nodded and sat down thinking about all the fucked up shit that has happened. The question is Why do she still care for him after all the stuff he has done? Trey walked through the doors after parking the car and ran up to Sidnei. "What happened?!" He said siting down leaning forward. "T-they took him into surgery. I don't know what happened." Trey held on to her tightly he hugged her rubbing her back. Trey knew inside that August would pull through, after all the arguing that has separated them he still loved him as a little brother.

Trey and Sidnei sat in the waiting room for hours, Sidnei was sniffling in Trey's arm sleeping softly. Trey was still up rubbing her back and holding her tight. Trey didn't know what he'd do after the fact, he feels guilty about what happened between them but he didn't care, he still felt like her deserved to lose Sidnei. He's hurt her enough and to see Sidnei broken afterwards is pain to him.

Trey's POV

"Relatives of Alsina?" The doctor said with nurses behind him. I tapped on Sidnei's shoulder and she jumped in her sleep. "huh? What? What happened?" She stood up forgetting she was at the hospital. I held her and and stood up and walked towards the doctor.

"You're here for Alsina?" The doctor said reassuring that we were the ones here at the moment. I nodded and Sidnei laid her head on my chest, scared of what the doctor may say. "So, we've worked very hard on Mr.Alsina we've revived him twice in the process." Sidnei's face dropped, and I felt her tears on my shirt. I sighed and rubbed her back. "But he pulled through, he is in a medical induced coma so he may be unresponsive until later in the morning." Sidnei stopped her crying, she looked towards the doctors and hugged each and every one of them. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" She yelled. I shook my head and spoke. "When will we be able to see him?" The doctor looked on the clipboard and checked. "Actually, you can see him now if you would like." I looked at Sid and she nodded. "I will walk you."

We strolled through the different sections of the hospital, with Sidnei becoming more anxious. I could tell because she would squeeze my hand tight and lay her head on my shoulder. "Ahh, emergency room 330." He tapped on the door and led us inside. "Is there anything you guys need before I leave?" I sat down and took in the environment. "Blankets are fine." I said finally looking at the doctor, "Alrighty, I will send my nurse in with some blankets." I nodded "And if there is anything wrong please don't be afraid to buzz us." Sidnei nodded and walked over August.

Sidnei POV

I looked at August's face missing his sweet smile, his hypnotizing eyes, his soft lips. I rubbed his face and then looked at his chest to see patches with blood. My eyes watered, I could feel every emotion going on with him. I looked at Trey who had his head in his hands. "Trey..." I said smoothly but quietly. "Huh?" He said looking up at me. "What do you think happened? The doctor never told us, and it's making me curious." He stood up and walked over to August. "Well, I don't know yet, but as far as I can see he had to be stabbed or shot, because he has patches on his chest." My eyes glistened, I felt tears coming out again. I put my hands to my head and Trey hugged me tightly. "It's alright Sidnei, just pray and hope that he makes it through. I know you two weren't on good terms and it's not a good factor to be like that, but you have to keep faith. If god doesn't want him to leave, the August hasn't served his purpose yet. God made this happen for a reason." I looked up at Trey with puffy eyes. "But why would God do this to him instead of me?" Trey looked at me feeling hurt because I said that. "No.. No... Don't say that Sid, god has other plans." I nodded and sat down in the chair.
The nurse walked in with warm blankets and covered me up with one. She stopped at Trey and gasped. "Oh my god..." Trey looked at her irritated. "What?" He said looking at her funny. I looked over to him "Did you forget you are Trey songz?" I said to him. He sighed "Oh yeah.." The nurse gasped and screamed. "Could you please leave?" I told her straight forwardly. She rolled her eyes and handed Trey a blanket and left. I sighed and tried to sleep, I just couldn't.

Trey looked over to me and held out his arm. "Come here." I looked at him and laid under his arm. "Trey..?" I said with my eyes closed trying to rest my eyes. "Hm?" He said while rubbing my back. "Thank you... for being here for me.. there has been no one here for me lately except you. I appreciate you and August for being here for me... Although August hurt me.. I still forgive him. I know August and sometimes he makes dumb mistakes.. I don't want to lose him... I don't want to lose you..." Trey took a deep breath and kissed my lips. I opened my eyes and we stared at each other for a broad minute then I closed my eyes to rest. "No need to thank me, get some rest." I nodded and breathed at a steady pace then I soon fell asleep under his arms.

N POV

Trey and Sidnei slept, silently. Close together.. Sidnei woke up a few times checking on August but then to soon be disappointed. She'd sit back down and fall asleep on Trey again.

It was about 9 in the morning and the doctors knocked at the door then soon come in. Trey and Sidnei jumped out of their sleep and stood up greeting the doctors. "What's up doc?" Trey said figuring out what's going on. "Well, we are here to take him out of his coma. This is Ashley, she will be giving him the medication." Sidnei hugged her slightly and Trey gave her a hand shake. "And this is Josh, he is here to check on his pulse." Trey gave him a head nod and Sidnei hugged him. "I just wanted to say that August should be fine, he may need someone to be there with him so he takes his medication." Sidnei nodded. "Okay." She said slightly. Once Nurse Ashley gave August the medication his pulse began to fluctuate but to soon regulate. Sidnei walked over to him and sat a chair beside him and rubbed his face. She whispered to him and told him sweet things.

"August, I'm here for you. I will always be here for you, you may hurt me but I can't say I don't care or love you. Come on August, I miss you... I need you.." She began to grab his hand and rub it. She would occasionally kiss it, and hold it tight. Although she didn't get a grasp back from him she still held on.

After 15 minutes of silence, Sidnei felt Augusts fingers move. She looked up at his face to see his eyes moving around while still closed. "August?" She said curiously. His eyes slowly opened, inhaling the environment. He jumped once he realized where he was, he saw Sidnei staring at him in his eyes with tears of joy. August tried to hug her. "Fuck!" He yelled out reacting to the IV's in his arms, the bullet wound and the massive headache. "Ah, just relax please." Sidnei pleaded, he readjusted and listened. He didn't even realize Trey was in the room until he looked on the other side of him.

Trey was stuck, Trey had his hands over his mouth. He stood up and dapped August. "I love you man." Trey said, August chuckled a little. "I would say it back but that's a little gay." Sidnei smiled at their stupidity.

After a few minutes of silence, August began to realize why he was in the hospital. August spoke. "I know I'm killing that nigga first thing." Trey and Sidnei looked at each other. "What happened?" Sidnei furrowed her brows, "That pussy nigga, he tried to kill me." Sidnei was still confused, Trey stood up. "Who the fuck is he?" Trey said getting mad. "That nigga Zakee!" August yelled but began to yelp in pain from the gun wound. Sidnei's mouth dropped... "What the fuck?!" She said loudly, beginning to cry in anger. "He did this shit to you?! He's been threatening me lately but he never went this far, I swear to god word on everything I'm going to kill him." Sidnei said in fury. Trey was confused but mad.

"I don't know what the hell is going on but if that nigga is seen on sight, I might go to jail for murder." Trey said clenching his fists.

after talking about the whole situation August and Sidnei stared at each other. Trey looked at them and felt awkward, "I'm about to run out to get something to eat." August and Sidnei nodded.

After Trey left August spoke. "Sidnei I-" Sidnei cut him off by putting her finger on his chest. "hush, let's not talk about it right now. I don't feel like talking about it, let's talk about making this situation better." August smiled and kissed Sidnei's forehead. "You a true ride or die." August said smiling. Sidnei nodded and kissed his lips softly, while pulling away August groaned. "What's wrong?" Sidnei asked confused. "Can a real nigga like me get a quickie?" Sidnei rolled her eyes and laughed. "Boy lay your ass down."

----------------------------------------

finally finished with this book 😋

thanks for all the love, don't forget to follow, vote and comment. 💬

sequel beginning within a week 💕