Chapter 8

August and I pulled up to his new house and got out the car. "Wow..." I said lowly. "Nice huh?" August said right behind me. "Come on" he grabbed my hand and pulled me up the driveway into his home. I was amazed at how beautiful his home was. "make your self at home while I go upstairs to go change." I nodded and sat down on his couch, I got up and went in the kitchen to see if he had anything to eat. Jesus his refrigerator was filled to the point where I couldn't even see. I closed it, and waited for August to come downstairs.

August POV

I was taking off my shirt and slipping on my pajama pants, and picked up my phone. I dialed Kel number and waited for an answer, after a minute of ringing I hung up. I know it was her who did it, it had to be her. I left my phone upstairs and went downstairs to check up on Sid. "Wassup ma?" She stood up and folded her arms, "I'm hungry august." I licked my lips "shit, I am too." She laughed and pushed me by my chest. "cook please?" I side eyed her. "Ain't you the woman in the house?" She nodded. "Then YOU cook." She rolled her eyes and sat down, silently telling me to cook. I sighed and began prepping the food.

*45 minutes later.*

"August! please hurry I'm dying." Sidnei walked over behind me as I was cooking and put her chin on my arm. I let her taste the food and she seemed to enjoy it. "Yummy." I grabbed her a plate and shuffled a good amount on her plate. "Here ma." She smiled and grabbed her plate, "thank you Mr. August" I chuckled and grabbed me a plate also and Began walking to where she was sitting. I sat across from her on the couch and began a conversation. "So ma, how is everything going?" I shot her a smile. "Well, before all of this everything was great!" I nodded and finished my food and so did she.

Sidnei POV

I finished my last little Bit of the food and went to the kitchen to wash my plate. "thanks for the food and the short notice." He pushed his hands. "No problem, I didn't mind." I grabbed his plate and washed his. He sat on the counter as I was cleaning up after him. "You know... you would make a good wife to someone one day." I smiled. "Maybe." I winked to him "all done." He smiled and I walked past him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I grabbed his hands. "Lead me to where I'm sleeping sir." He nodded. He led me to my room and gave me a hug. "you can stay here until your car is fixed if thats fine with you?" I sighed. "I don't know." "Aight ma, goodnight." I waved as he closed the door. I unfurnished the bed and began to lay down. I forgot I'm still wearing a dress, I need something else to wear. I got up and opened the room door and headed down the hallway towards the light. i knocked and began to speak until I saw him getting undressed. I walked back down to my room and sat down. I don't know if he saw me or not, hopefully not. I grabbed my phone and texted him instead.

Me <11:57 p.m.> can you bring me a shirt or something to sleep in please?

I heard August coming down the hall. "You could've just came in an grabbed one you know." He said laughing. "Oh, I know." He stood there and threw me the shirt. "um... could you leave or something?" he smiled, "if you want, but I prefer to watch." I laughed and got up. I slid my dress off and turned to the bed to put on the shirt august gave me. I heard brief footsteps behind me. August hands were touching my waist, I immediately became turned on. I pushed his hands off me and turned towards him. "No August, we just met you know." He looked down. "Not really, we just met back up after more than 10 years of knowing each other." I sighed. "I'm not ready." He nodded and apologized. "You don't have to apologize. You can look but don't touch." I winked and began to slip on the shirt. I climbed in bed and sat there. "I guess this is a goodnight?" he walked towards the door and smiled. "Yeah goodnight Sid." I began to lay down on the pillows facing the windows.

August POV

Man, I was hoping she was going to give it up tonight. Maybe it's too early, I love that about Sidnei, she's hard to get. I walked down the hallway a little hard from touching her, I went in my room and closed the door. I don't know if I should touch my woody down there or wait. Hell, I'll just touch it a little. I began rubbing it through my pajama pants a little and I moaned a little, sooner or later she'll give it up if I work for it. After a few minutes of touching my woody I turned over and began dozing off.

------------------------------- sorry for the short chapter. What do you think so far?