Chapter 19

"A necklace I was going to give you after I came back." I looked down and teared up, "you don't have to give me this..." I said while turning around. he nodded "I owe you this shit ma, I messed up already. I promise you I won't mess up no more." I looked down "I'll think about it." he nodded and turned around "better than a no." He began to walk out and left me in deep thought. I don't know what to do, I want to forgive him but then again I don't. He knows what I've been through and he still hurt me, kinda reminds me of Zakee.

I played games on my phone until I finally dozed off. -

Kel POV

All we have to do now is wait until August consume the fruit drinks in his fridge. That ought to help him out, we got Najee in, Samantha in and A special guest. "Najee?" I said while sitting up on the couch. "Sup?" he said while still staring at his phone. I sighed and snapped "Pay Attention" Najee turned to me and I continued. "August knows you're out the hospital, so I have a plan."

Najee shook his head, "no bruh, I'm not going through with this shit. All he did was take Sidnei but it ain't like I had her." I sat there in shock, this nigga switching up. "Look, y'all can do whatever but August been my nigga for years." Najee began walking out the door, and soon left.

"Sam, We have to take Najee out before he tell August. What do we do?" Samantha sat there thinking. "Maybe, we could get some guys to follow him home and beat his ass until he agrees to not tell." I thought to myself with my hands held and I stood up. "Actually that ain't half bad, then we'll get people to follow him 24/7." Sam stood up and walked towards the front door. "Where will we get men to beat his ass?" I walked over to her and smiled. "I have a couple dudes who owe me, don't worry about that." I walked away and made a few phone calls. Let's get this shit started.

Hours later 👀

August POV

I really hope she forgives me for all the stupid shit that has happened. I know I have a hard head but I also know I don't mean some of the shit I do or say. But with her, everything that come out my mouth is real shit. I got up from bed at 3 in the morning and decided to smoke my last blunt I had. Too much stress within two days, I sat down on my bed and strikes the lighter and inhaled. As I smoked I thought of a song idea, I hit Najee up and told him to meet me at the studio.

2 hours later*

After Najee picked the sample beat to 'Slow motion' And sung the cover

Girl you know you killin' in that skirt huh?

know i'ma put it in your life 'til you tell me that it hurt huh?

Its hard to hear you to speak up huh?

Want me to slow it down? Cause you ain't keepin' up huh?

Imma dick thrower, her neck and her back hurtin'

"Stop." I heard Najee said as he paused the session. I walked out the booth proud I finished that song within an hour and a half.

As I walked out the booth I sat down next to Najee and replayed the song bits and pieces. While we were deciding on what pieces to add I began a conversation. "How you been?" I said while putting the sessions in order. "I'm straight, been keep in' myself busy feel me?" I nodded and continued my shit. "You mess with ole' girl?" I said while looking at him rubbing my chin. He turned around "who kel? Na. I'm chillin'" I laughed and nodded. We finished everything and I left letting him tweak the little bugs in the song.

Its 5 in the morning and I was about to leave to go do some business so so grabbed my keys and as soon as I was about to leave Sidnei came down stairs while rubbing her eyes. "What's all the noise about?" I smiled and walked towards her. "Najee in the studio tweaking the song I just made not too long ago." She nodded and turned around to go back upstairs. "I'll be back later." She paid me no mind and continued upstairs. I must've really fucked up.