Chapter 11

Sidnei POV

I wonder what's all this about? I want to ask him but we just got back good as friends and I don't want to ruin anything. August dropped me off at the house, "stay here ma, I'll be back in a few aight?" He gave me a kiss on the forehead and began to slide out the door to leave "Wait!" I ran to the door and grabbed his arm. "Could you do me a favor and check on my car also?" He stood there and nodded "aight ma, i gotchu." I smiled and closed the door and locked it. I walked towards the kitchen to get a bottle of water until a thought popped into my mind. "Who else this nigga talk to?" I ran to the window at the front of the house and saw that August had left, I went upstairs into his room and began looking on the dresser and tv stand. I saw a small folded paper and I opened it, "I had a great time with you at the club, Call me sometime 9195383930 -Kel" I rolled my eyes and thought to myself. I know he isn't talking to her while he's talking to me.... I think. I stood up and placed everything how it was, as I was in the process I heard the front door open. "Hello?" A deep voice waved from downstairs. I heard footsteps from downstairs working its way up. I hurried up and placed everything back when I was interrupted by a man in all black clearing his throat. I turned around slowly and smiled nervously. "What are you doing ma'am?" I looked around the room and finally opened my mouth. "Just inhaling the.... greatness of Augusts room." His face stayed stiff "why are you here?" I tilted my head and smiled "I should be asking you the same thing." He chuckled and walked towards me and held out his hand for me to shake. "My name is Kendrick, I'm Augusts Security Guard for the house, I come every day just to check on the house." I smiled and became relieved. "Well hello, I'm Sidnei.. August is letting me stay here until my car is fixed." He nodded. "Ahhhh Sidnei? He's told me a lot about you." I rose a brow and placed my hands on my hip looking up "what are you talking about?" he smiled, "he likes you, you know that right?" I began having butterflies and began going into deep thought. "Well it was nice to meet you ma'am, if you need me I'll be around somewhere." He walked around the room one good time and left the room and also left me in thought, maybe this Kel girl doesn't matter.... I got up and made sure everything was ok, I walked out and headed downstairs to the living room to watch tv.

August POV

I went up to the front desk asking for Najee Simmons. "Room 128, are you a relative?" I cleared my throat "ima friend, hospital nurse called me bout an hour ago." She kept her face on the screen and handed me a sticker and asked for my name. "August Alsina" she smiled and looked up at me. "So it is you huh?" I laughed nervously, "yea, can you please hand me the visitor pass" she handed it to me and pointed the direction i needed to go. I began walking and reading room numbers to myself. "119...120... Long ass hallways....128" I pushed open the door "aye bra.."

I was stopped to see the same female I told to stay away. "Didn't I tell your crazy ass to stay away from me?" I said furiously. "Oh, I'm oh so sorry. Weren't you the one calling my phone all day long asking for me?" She said while walking up to me. "Don't play dumb August, you know you want this." She kissed me and so pushed her off speachless. "Look bra, I ain't tryna fuck witchu, I got my own I want." I looked at her up and down and pushed her out the way to sit down. Kel walked in front of me and sat down on me, "get the fuck up Kel, I'm not fucking playing witchu" she held me down to the point where I couldn't move. "don't play August, you obviously do want this." She looked down at my woody and looked back up at me. "Nah, I don't." I pulled her off me and stood up, and began to walk out but was stopped to see a doctor come in. "Hello, I'm Dr. Hanes, I'm here referring to Mr. Najee?" He said while walking up to the hospital bed, he looked at the monitors and vital signs and checked for any improvement. "Ah, I see little improvements, Ms..?" Kel turned to him and spoke "Kel" doc nodded "Ms. Kel, how long have you known Mr. Najee, and do you have any idea towards what could've leaded him to cause that accident?" She cleared her throat and turned towards me, "Well doc, I've known him for a little over 3 months, and as far as I know Najee told me August took the girl he desired." I looked at her angrily and began praying in my head. Lord please give me the strength to not kill this bitch, amen. I put my head in my hands and listened to did talking, "well, no one is being charged of course, but I will come later on tonight or tomorrow to check on his improvements." I nodded and stood up and shook the doctor hand and began walking out behind him and stopped at the door and turned my head keeping my body forward "don't come near me no more." I said referring to Kel. I walked away not caring for what she had to say, I walked out towards Valet and waited for my car.

Kel POV

This nigga got me fucked up, just because he got a new bitch in the picture don't mean he can just diss me to the side with no warning. I called up Samantha, and held the phone to my ear. "Come in here and get the job done." I hung up and threw my phone in my purse nearby. This nigga ain't leaving that easy. Samantha came in with her scrubs on with a needle and began to speak, "I don't know if I can do this....." She gulped "sure you can, you're already in here, do the damn thang." I smirked. "I can lose my job Kel." I laughed "no one has to know." She looked at me nervously "fine." I finally have a way to get back at August and this was just the first way of many tries.