Chapter 37

As August went upstairs to shower he left his phone beside me, I guess he trusted me. I want to pick up his phone and go through it but.. If he trusts me enough to keep the phone with me then.. he isn't hiding anything. As I was sitting on the couch thinking but watching tv, Augusts phone rang so I answered it.

Phone Conversation.

"Hello?" I said while muting the tv. "Wassup? Where's August?" I squealed realizing it was Trey, I calmed myself then I spoke "Uh he's showering, why what's up?" I said while playing with my ponytail. "Nothing, I was inviting him to our single release party." I smiled "Oh, well I'll make sure he gets the memo." "Aight shawty, but look forreal though, I'm happy your okay. It was crazy how I had just partied with you before all that shit went down, I hope you're doing well mentally. If you need to talk you know Trigga Trey gotchu." I smiled and covered half of my face trying to hide my childhood crush on this man. "Aw thanks, I'll give you a call if I need to talk... Thanks for the comforting talk." He cleared his throat. "You're welcome, talk to you later." I hung up after saying my goodbyes.

As I hung up August was standing at the last stair. "Who was that?" He said walking up to the kitchen with a towel wrapped around his waist. "It was Trey, he was inviting you to the Single release party." August nodded and poured him something to drink. "Could you get your naked ass from out of the kitchen? Please and thank you." I said laughing. He pulled the towel off him and smiled. "I'm not naked ma, I obviously have boxers on. Fuck outta here." He said walking behind the couch, laughing and giving me a peck.

"So are you going to that release party?" August asked me while I was watching tv. "Um, I just want to stay home really." I tilted my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes. "Oh, well I'm keeping Kendrick with you." August said while looking at me seriously. "No! I can handle myself." I said while still laying down with my eyes closed.

"Sidnei?" August said while looking at me. "Yo?" "Why don't you sing? Your voice is heavenly..." I opened my eyes but I rolled them at him as he was smiling at me, "what the hell did i tell you bout that shit ma?" I smiled and scooted over towards him and whispered in his ear. "Don't roll your eyes, or daddy's gonna give me something to roll them for." He smiled and I kissed his cheek and laid on his lap.

3 hours later-

I woke up and realized I was on the couch by myself. The tv was off and the house was quiet, I checked the time on my phone on the table. "8:46" I mumbled to myself, I looked on my screen again to see missed texts and phone calls from various people. I got up to feel around because I couldn't see, I found a light switch and turned it on. I saw August called me at 8, I swiped his missed call and put my phone to my ear and waited for an answer. After the sixth ring, I hung up forgetting he wouldn't answer because he was at his single release party. I walked upstairs and got undressed because I hate sleeping with a lot of clothes... on it makes me hot. I laid down on August bed still tired as ever. I left the tv off and turned to my left side and soon dozed off into the dark.

August POV

"I just wanted to thank everybody supporting me and my brothers outchea tonight. I also wanna thank Najee my producer, and God for everything he has done. So on that note, DJ play that shit." Everyone clapped and cheered and the Single started to play. Trey, Chris and I saw the baddest bitches dancing, shit was hannennnn.

I was smoking a blunt when Trey walked away from a group of girls and came over to me. "Wassup?" I said exhaling the smoke. "Where's Sidnei?" He asked concerned and serious. "She at the house, sleepin." I said smoking the blunt again. Trey nodded and rose back up as if nothing ever happened, Trey my nigga and all but he acting funny.

Trey POV

I walked away from the VIP section and walked towards another booth on the other side of the room. I texted Sidnei but while I was about to send off the text a group of girls came to me squealing, I looked up and waved. "Wassup..?" I said giving them a big smile. Three of them waved back but the fourth one stood there speechless. I patted the seat beside me motioning her to sit beside me. "What's your name?" I asked her being super nice. "M-Mia.." She said stuttering a bit. "Nice to meet you, Mia. Are you a fan of me?" She nodded looking at me deep in my eyes. "y-y-yes." I smiled at her nervousness and so I hugged her letting her know its okay to be speechless. I kissed her shoulder and released, she nearly fainted on me. She rolled her eyes in pleasure I'm guessing, I kissed her hand and began to get up from the booth. "Nice to meet you again... Mia." I said smiling and waving at her friends. I walked away and went back to the VIP area and continued my thing.

-------------------------------------------

Aw Trey is so sweet 😍 and August is also 💕 whatcha'll think about this chapter?

A/N: i really missed writing guys, I've been waiting on the others catching up. 😘 I may upload for you guys later tonight too.