Chapter 49

After laying up with Sidnei, I told her to get her shoes on. I'm taking her to get her shit from August, Once we jumped in the car I held sidnei's hand while the other was on the steering wheel. After a long moment of silence I spoke. "are you moving in with me or are you going to go somewhere else?" she barely turned to me and spoke "... i dont know." her voice sounds lifeless. I sighed and turned into the entrance of Augusts house, once we pulled up to the driveway she unbuckled her seat belt and looked at me.

"you're coming aren't you?" I nodded "yeah, I'll come." I unbuckled myself and slid the keys out of the car and closed the door. "you got the key or are you going to knock?" she spoke without looking at me. "I have a key, remind me to give it back to him please." After unlocking the door she walked straight up stairs ignoring August sitting on the couch. August turned his head towards the door and saw me standing there. "So she's been with you huh?" He said while stepping up to me. "You couldn't treat her the way I could." August became furious, I smiled in his face practically laughing in my mind. Sidnei came downstairs and saw August in my face. "Back away August!"

Sidnei POV

August turned to me on the last step. "You been with this nigga? my brother? the one I fuckin' look up to?" I sighed and shook my head, "Shut up August, I gave you my all and you still acting selfish. Didn't I just walk in here earlier and saw you fucking another bitch, or am I crazy?" August chuckled and pointed to me "You know what... get your shit and leave man." He turned to Trey "And for you, you get the hell out right now." Trey didnt move one bit, "You need help Sidnei, or you want me to wait in the car?" I thought for a minute "I have some of it gathered already, give me 10 minutes and I'll be out there." He nodded and walked out smiling at August. I Couldnt believe these two, acting like fools. I went upstairs and continued to pack my stuff but was interrupted by August.

"So you just going to leave without any emotion?" I looked up at him and stood in his face. "Look who's talking! After all the shit that has happened the past two months... this shit is too much. I'm tired of you." He looked at me unphased by what I said, I shook my head and begun to walk over to my bag. "Goodbye August." I looked at him in his eyes feeling mine stinging and slowly shedding a tear, seeing his emotionless face made it worse. Once I reached downstairs I sat his key on the bar and left out the house feeling lost, I walked to Treys car and soon jumped in. There was an awkward Silence. "You good?" Trey said while turning my head from the window. "Yeah i'm fine." I wiped my face and gave him a fake smile. He nodded and drove away from August's house.

2 hours later- 

Trey POV

My cell phone rang while I was in the shower, I stopped the shower and answered the call. "Hello?" "You got my girl?" I sighed "Yeah, now stop calling." "Dont fuck with me Trey, text me that nigga number, I got some words to exchange." my heart began to race, ever since he been the drug lord in parts of the south, I aint risking my life for shit with this man. "Aight man." I sighed, feeling guilty for even hitting this nigga up again. I texted the number and headed out the bathroom, when I walked out Sidnei was on the bed half asleep. I smiled at her pretty face and walked into my closet to grab some boxers to wear. I slipped them on and hopped in bed with Sidnei and kissed her face. "What wrong baby girl?" I said rubbing her shoulder. "Nothing just stressed..." I sighed and  held her. "Everything will be alright soon."

Damn man.... I didnt want any of this shit to happen matter fact I just don't want her hurt in the long run,