Chapter 14

Later that night

"What would you like to order Mr. Alsina?" August looked up from the menu and began to order the waiter turned to me "and you ma'am?" I cleared my throat and began to speak. "Cajun chicken salad, thats all." The waiter nodded and walked away. "This is nice." August nodded and looked around "you're right, your body nice too." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes "whatever August, don't you leave tomorrow for your tour?" his eyebrows rose and he licked his lips "yea, but you already know you gotta hold the house down ma." I laughed "what if I wanted to paaartttyyyyy?" he looked at me dumb "try it, see what'll happen." He winked and rubbed his hands together. I giggled and once I caught my breath I began to see the waiter with our food. "Here you go, Cajun Chicken for you. annnnd Grilled Chicken for you." I smiled "thank you." The waiter nodded and I began to dig in. I began wondering in my thoughts, who is this Kel girl? She left her number and called him.....

I looked up from my plate and gulped "um... August." He motioned for me to talk while he was chewing. "I have something to ask." I began to rub the sweat off my hands, I really don't want to ask.... "Who is Kel?" He rose his brows and coughed after swallowing. "Oh um, she's Najee girl....."

August POV

I had to say that was Najee girl shit... Its true. Supposedly they together so why not, "yea she Najee girl, I don't know her like that." I immediately looked down so I wouldn't see Sidnei face. "Oh" she said lowly, "Yea, so how's your mother?" She paused and began to think. "I don't know which one you're talking about." I cleared my throat "oh yea, I'm talm bout the one who raised you. The nice lady." She smiled "Ohhhh, she's good. I recently found out the man who was there when I was leaving, he was abusing her. But now she's really good." I nodded "thats good ma, I hope I'll see her one day." "Yeah me too." She said smiling faintly.

Minutes later she began to groan "damn I'm hella full." I chuckled "yea me too ma." I stood up, pulled her chair back and held her hand to stand her up. "Why, thank you sir." She said while giggling. "I just did it to get a view of dat ass." She turned around and hit me softly "stop August, you don't let me look at your ass." I nodded "you damn right." I grabbed my keys from my pocket and helped her into the car. I jumped in the car and started the engine, man I don't want to start this tour... I'm just now getting use to the girl...

we pulled up to the crib and as soon as I walked in I sat down on the couch and turned on the game. "August..?" I turned around a little but kept my eyes on the game. "Now that I think about it, I need a key for the house.. I have a lot to do tomorrow." I stood up and walked over to her near the staircase "ok ma, I got you tomorrow morning. Go ahead and get some rest aight?" She nodded and hugged me, I kissed her on her forehead. She began walking upstairs and once she reached the top she turned around and yelled "...Thanks for everything." I smiled to myself, man I can see this girl being with my forever bra, I sat back down at the couch and continued to watch the game.

5 hours later

I tossed on the bed and sat up due to my phone ringing. I reach over to my night stand and answered the phone. "Hello?" I said while wiping my eyes, "Hello this is Samantha the nurse from the hospital..." I sighed ready to hear what she had to say. "Najee has recovered but... we found heroin in his blood work." My eyes shot wide open, I ain't know this nigga did drugs. "aight bra." man.... I'll check on him after the damn tour, I got up and headed down the hallway to check on Sid. I opened the door and faintly spoke "ma?" no reply, I guess she's asleep. Its 4 in the morning and she sleep, let me go roll this blunt real quick.

I went downstairs smoking loud, watching tv and shit, I'm hungry as a muuuhfucka doe. I went in the kitchen and whipped up a sandwich shit... It'll work. I sat down at the couch and ate my sandwich, as soon as I finished it I began to get sleepy as hell. I continued to watch the game...

Hours later

Sidnei POV

I turned on my back and slid out of bed without checking my phone. I went to Augusts room and saw him not there, I went downstairs and there he was, I smiled and tip toed over to him. I hovered over him and tickled his nose, and gave him a kiss. I saw his eyes began to move and open, "glad you're up now, go cook for me ugly." He smiled and sighed "nah ma, you cook." I laughed at his sleepy voice, "fine daddy." I smirked and walked over to the kitchen, "jesus I don't even know what I want to eat." I walked over to the cabinets and decided to make blueberry muffins, eggs and bacon for him. Why not have healthy food?

I heard him faintly beginning to wake up again. I turned away from the food a quick second and saw him walking behind me hugging me from behind. "How you end up on the couch?" "was smoking downstairs and fell asleep after." I rolled my eyes "I don't like you smoking Aug." He sighed and walked away to the island. "It calms me down." I stayed quiet and continued cooking. After finishing the muffins and eggs/bacon, I began to wash dishes.

I sang to myself as I was doing the dishes, "I would never hurt you, I would never do that no.... but if I ever hurt you it wouldn't be intentional..." I heard August footsteps nearby. "You can sing??????" He said raising a brow. I laughed and continued to wash. "I can... I just decide not to." He nodded and walked behind me pressing his lil man on my butt. "Could you not do that?" I said trying to push him back with my butt. "I haven't had nun in two days ma." I laughed and turned around "and....?" I looked down forgetting he took my virginity.. "What's wrong?" I looked up and walked to the island and sat on it. ".... two days ago..." He sat down in the chair inbetween my legs and motioned for me to continue. "y-you.. took my virginity.." He sat there and looked around "I'm sorry ma, I know how important that shit is to you females... why you ain't tell me?" I looked at him "shoot... I thought you could tell by me being so tight.." He laughed and began to stand up. "Come on."

I followed him upstairs and he sat me down on the edge of his bed while he closed his door. "Lemme make it up to you." I sat there debating... he walked over to me stood me up and began to kiss me slowly. "You want this?" I tried to catch my breath "mmhm" his hands started to explore my body as we were still kissing. "Take your shirt off." I smiled "you too then nigga." He nodded and we both took it off. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, he sat down on the edge of the bed. "grind on me." I laughed and began rolling my hips and lightly bouncing. "nah nah get undressed right na." I stood up and took everything off and so did he. He turned me on my back and began kissing everywhere.

2 hours later*

"Damn it" August turned over catching his breath "my back hurts August." He smiled and got up, "yea, I blew it out thats why." I grabbed the sheet off the bed and decided to shower. "Coming with?" He nodded and took a shower with me.

1 hour later*

"I guess its time for you to hit the road huh? He frowned and nodded "yea... It is. But here I need to give you something." I walked over to him "what is it?" "Turn around." He moved my hair and began to put a necklace on my neck. "Oh my god August you didn't have to..." He smiled and laughed "I wanted to. I still need to give you the key to the house too, so if you need it go call the security guard and he'll give it to you." I nodded and leaned in for a kiss. "I'll miss you Aug." I could tell he didn't want to leave. "I'll miss you too ma." He kissed me and hugged me. "I-I... love you..." I could feel his heart pounding really hard. "I love you too.." We released from our hug and he began walking towards the black Cadillac truck. I waved goodbye as the truck was leaving and closed the door, I'm truly am going to miss that boy. But now its time for me to call Derrick.