Chapter 40

Sidnei POV

When August left I sat down and was scrolling on instagram when I saw trey's post.

"Some of y'all niggas I'm chill with need to stop getting caught up."

I laughed and decided to text him to see if he was busy today.

Me <11:26 am> : busy today pretty boy? 😌

I exited from our messages and went to Derrick number and called him up, I miss my bitch.

Phone Conversation

"Heyyyy bitchhhhhh!" Derrick said screaming into the phone. "What's up!" I said smiling and laughing. "Girl, I've heard so much. Are you okay? I tried to go out to the hospital room to see you but they said August requested no one to visit." I shook my head "man, I'm ok. August was just being protective. I mean he feel like he can heal me, as if he is my medicine." I smiled and stared at the ceiling. "Damn, you got it like that Si?" I laughed and smiled hella hard. "Shit... I guess. But what's up with you bitch! I miss you so much!" I said thinking of all of our memories. "I miss you too guh! and nothing, waking up in men bed as usual" I shook my head and laughed "Oh Si?" "Hmm?" I said while looking at my hand. "Why were you in the hospital anyways?" I thought about it, I still don't remember anything. "I just remember some hoes in my house, threatening me... thats all I remember." Derrick awed and spoke "damn, do I need to kill a hoe? These bitches must not know I will cut them to pieces and feed them to my man dog." I laughed and sighed "I'm good, I'll find her and best believe she'll end up 6 ft under." I said smirking. "Thats my bitcccchhhh." Derrick said, I could hear him clapping in the background. "Well I gotta get going, I still gotta see if I can work." Derrick sighed "Alright mama, text me later." I said my goodbyes and hung up.

End of convo-

I ended the call and looked to see Trey texted me back.

Trigga 😈 <11:50 am>: nah, what's up? trying to chill? 😏

Me <11:53 am> : yeah meet me here at August house.

I threw my phone on the couch and ran upstairs to find my hair bow

Trey POV

"August?" I said while looking at him on the producer chair. "Wassup?" He said turning towards me while I was sitting on the couch behind him. "Why you leave so early at the club?" I already knew the answer, I know this nigga like he my brother Forrest. "man... I don't even know I had some shit to do." He said turning back to the computer screen. "Shit like what?" I said raising my brow and squinting my eyes a little. "Man..." August put his head in his hands and twisted his hair with his finger. "Please don't tell me you...." I said looking at him seriously with my mouth open a lil bit. August looked at me and shook his head, "damn bruh, the hell you do it for? Sidnei a good girl for you." I said shaking my head and gesticulating my hands. August was silent for a minute or so, "I know she a good girl, it's just that... Dana had a good body... and her personality is just sexy. I'm not gonna lie, Sidnei body on fire too but idk.." He said while messing with his hair. "Do you love Sidnei?" I questioned. "Yeah I love that girl to death, I've known her for over 15 years man." I shook my head. "You done fucked up." I said while chuckling to myself but thinking about how hurt Sidnei would be, Ain't no way I'd treat her like that.

10 minutes later -

"Aye August, i'ma go check up on Sidnei, she wanted to talk." I said walking out the booth. "Uh, what she needa talk about?" August said raising his eyebrows, "I don't even know man, but I'll be at your house if you need me to come back." August nodded "shit, I'll just meet you at my house in two hours since I have a studio at the house, I need to finish this song." I gave him a head nod and dapped him before leaving.

Sidnei POV

I heard a loud knock at the door and saw Trey through the glass on the side of the door. I opened the door and smiled widely, "Hey!" I said hugging him and inhaling his scent. He smelled so good to me, "wassup." He said shooting me a smile and winking at me. I motioned for him to come in and close the door behind him. I could feel his eyes looking at my butt, I forgot I was wearing these gym shorts. Trey sat down at the island chair and watched me grab a water bottle from the fridge. "How you been?" He said looking at me sip the water. I cleared my throat and spoke, "um I've been fine I guess, this isn't really my day." I said looking down at my socks. "Why? What happened?" I looked back up and sat on the Island in front of him criss-cross.

"Well.. Honestly August seems different.. He was acting weird this morning, he wouldn't look at me the same, he wouldn't laugh at my corniness or anything. He barely spoke to me this morning." I said while fiddling with my socks. I started to tear up, but I held them in making my eyes blurry. Trey rubbed his hand on my mid thigh and spoke "Aw man, Don't cry. I can tell you're the best girlfriend you can be, I want you to know that if you need anything from me I'm here." I smiled and nodded.