Chapter 22

3:00 am

I woke up from deep sleep, it was pretty hot in my room and my mouth was dry. I could still hear the tv playing downstairs so I know he's still mad at me. I got up and walked downstairs while rubbing my eye, I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed some juice. I took a sip and closed the refrigerator and stared over to the tv while holding my cup. It's pretty dark in the house so I figured August was asleep.

I turned around and opened the fridge to put my cup in there. As I closed the fridge I saw August dead behind me, "are you going to bed?" I asked "nah, are you?" I rolled my eyes "why are you acting like this?" He rose his eyebrows and pushed me out the way "I ain't acting no way." He opened the fridge and grabbed my cup. "Really? So you ain't just see me put that in there." "Nah. But let me put it back before you get mad over that too." I sat there in silence hurt, i put my hands on my face and thought. i could feel Augusts eyes on me but he began to walk away.

I grabbed him by his waist and he turned around. "Don't leave... please..." I said while meaning every word. "He sighed and looked at me. "Why not? I'm trying my best to hold up but you keep turning a nigga down." I looked down and back up as he began to speak again. "Look Sidnei I'm S-s" i put my finger to his lips and stopped him from apologizing. I kissed his lips slowly and he began to tag along. He pushed me into the counter hugging me tightly while still caressing my lips with his. We parted lips and he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist and began to hold my hips looking at me deep in my eyes. "Quick question?" I rose my eyebrow and motioned for him to ask. "Are you going hard on me because I took your virginity?" I sighed and looked down. "Ahhh.... I see." He sat me on the counter. "Let me make it up to you.....- again" I nodded making no sound still skeptical about the situation but not letting it interfere. He pushed everything off the counter and got down on his knees, "you know the deal from last time?" I thought to myself and spoke. "No sound?" He nodded. "Do what you please ma, this is for you." He pulled my legs up towards him and kissed my thighs on up. He slipped the dress up and pulled my panties off.

"You ready?" He asked as I looked down at him. I nodded and he smiled. He licked his lips and took his first lick and I melted slowly. I put my hand on his head and looked at my surroundings, pure darkness. I let myself enjoy the sensations and moved my hips while he did his thing. I moaned loudly and I could tell it made him more excited, he stopped and looked up. "Enjoying yourself?" I couldn't speak, still tongue tied. He stood up and pulled my chin to him, kissing me slowly. I could feel him moving so I stopped "what are you doing?" he looked at me then looked down. I laughed then let him continue, I took my dress off exposing my bare body and August took everything in.

He pulled my body closer to his and began to slide himself in me. I moaned loudly and tried to push him away, but he had a nice grip on me, he picked me up and pushed my back against the refrigerator and began to grind slowly inside me as he kissed my neck. I could feel myself getting butterflies letting me know that I was about to explode. "August..." He looked at me "shhh.. enjoy yourself." He moved faster in me and licked my neck then whispered in my ear. "Go ahead." His voice gave me chills down my back, then I lost control of myself and came all over him.

"Messy." I said while still taking him. He laughed and gripped tighter moaning, "your turn, enjoy yourself." I said while smiling. I kissed his neck and scratched his back as he went faster and soon stopped and pulled out. "damn it." He said while releasing. He looked up and kissed me while holding me. "damn girl why you shaking so much?" I shrugged and nearly fainted, he lifted me up and put me into bed and right then I feel fast asleep.

August POV

I think I just fell in love with this girl, The way she sleeps is so peaceful. I closed my room door and walked downstairs to clean up. I went towards the kitchen and seen all the mess we made and chuckled.