Chapter 6

As I hopped off the couch I saw August's message sent,

Aug 😌 <10:57> the Pittió, 12:00.

I looked at the time "damn it's 11:00 already." I ran upstairs and took a shower and found something comfortable to wear, A long blue and white maxi dress and black sandals. I let my hair down for today, and looked at the time. "11:30" i mumbled to myself, I grabbed my bag and I grabbed my keys of the counter and decided to go a little early.

August POV

I was sitting on the edge of the bed beginning to put my shoes on until I heard someone at the hotel door, so I opened it and it was Najee. "What you want mane?" "nigga can I come in? that would be nice." I laughed and dapped him as he came in. "Wassup bra" Najee began to speak. "So... I was wondering if... you could hook me up with that girl from last night." I looked at him and started to become curious as to who he is talking about. "who?" Najee laughed. "Stop playing, its Sidnei." I became wide eyed, "mane... I'll see." Najee started dancing and I laughed. He left soon after, I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands. I sat there in deep thought until I realized the time. "Aw shit." I rose up and grabbed my glasses and left.

Sidnei POV

I was sitting down waiting at the Pittió and I began pulling out my phone ready to dial August when I saw a black truck outside pulling up. Once I saw August getting out I stood up slowly and began to fix my hair a little. "Hey Sid..." I turned around slowly and smiled. "Hi" He stared at me deep, I could tell he knows how to hypnotize a woman with this eyes. "ready to go?" the waitress said as she looked at August up and down. "yeah, we are." I said looking at her. "table for two?" she said smartly. "naw table for three." I said sarcastically. August laughed "stop, please." I looked at him. "Right here is where you will be sitting, I will be right back to take your order." she winked at August I looked at her disgusted. "So...?" I turned around smiling "So?..." "How are you?" "I'm great, you sir?" August chuckled and looked down. "I'm good shawty." I couldn't believe I am actually on a date with this fine man. From the corner of my eye I saw that waitress come back, I sighed ready for her to try me. "Hi I'm Nelly, what would you like to drink?" "Sprite" she turned to me and asked me, "same as the gentleman." I said smiling. "So, I brought you on this lunch date because... I just wanted to tell you I seriously have been missing you..." He gulped and looked at me in my eyes. I blushed a little, "reaaaally? why is that?" He took a deep breath and began "Ever since I saw you leave with that lady I have been won-" I cut him off "you saw me?" I said lowly. "Yeah.. I did. Is that a problem?" I could hear his accent a little and it lightened me up. "No.. no its fine." He cleared his throat beginning to talk again. "I just been missing you Sidnei, you are just so... different from the others. I been going on tour in different states and cities just to find you.." he smiled really hard "and I did." I giggled a little. The waitress came back interrupting our laughter. "Here you go" she said winking and giving August his cup. She turned around slowly "and here you go.." "Is something wrong with your eye ma'am?" I said sarcastically, she rolled her eyes and cleared her throat. "No, but can I take y'all order?" I looked at August and he looked at me. "Want me to order for us?" "Sure, you remember I'm all-" he chuckled, "yes I know" I looked down as he ordered, beginning to become shy all of a sudden. Damn I hate this anxiety. "you ok?" my thoughts was interrupted. I looked up. "Yes I'm fine... But back to what I was about to say.." I grabbed August hand. "What you said was really sweet.. i never intended on going to your concert at first.. But my friend made me. Glad I did." August smiled, "yeah me too ma."

*30 minutes later*

"and Najee was clowning me the whole time." We both laughed. "Man I really enjoyed this date August." He smiled really hard, "... I did too ma. I was wondering if you were busy later on tonight?" I thought to myself "hmmm, I may have to work, buttttt I can probably see you after." I looked at him and held his hand over the table. "aight, I'll text you where to." We stood up and hugged tight. His hand began sliding down my waist but I popped his hands. "No sir" i said smiling and he nodded. We walked out the restaurant and waved as we parted our ways. I really like him, but we'll see where this go. Off to work I go.

August POV

Man, finally. I been wanting to meet this girl again for the longest.. and now that I've met her its crazy how I'm beginning to get that feeling again from when we were younger. I just don't wanna fall for her too easy, I want to prove myself to her. I pulled off from the restaurant as my phone began to vibrate in my pocket. 4 missed calls. Man what do this girl want now! I slid the missed calls and held the phone to my ear. "Hello?" "What do you want Kel?" "You know you were supposed to call me earlier, I know you want me." I frowned "chill out ma, I don't want you." She chuckled "yeah you do, listen to your voice." "No, you were a one night thing. I don't want no hoe, I'm not cuffing you." it was silent. "Oh, how was your date babe?" I sat there, how could she know I was on a date? "what you talm bout?" "You know, the date you just finished." I sighed, "look don't fuck with me no more Kel, I don't want you. You're a hoe, stay in your lane." I hung up and began to take the keys out of my car. This is going to be a long day.