Chapter 28

August POV

Mane as I was walking away from Sidnei, all I was thinking about was what she said. Had a nigga ready to go home n shit. I walked to the entrance of the VIP and heard people greeting me. "Wassup?" Chris said dapping me, "Nothing much man, just ready to drop this track soon." Chris nodded and smoked some loud. Trey was silent so I went over and dapped him. "Wassup mane?" I said as I sat beside him chilling. "Nothing, I'm just tired from the studio." I laughed "shit I feel you, I'm tired myself." I stood up and began to drink a little bit.

- an hour later -

Sidnei POV

Eric and I were walking out the party and he walked me to my car. "I had so much fun tonight E!" He laughed "me too, I miss these days. Going out with you, Derrick and Le'a and turning up." I smiled thinking about all the good times. "Well I guess this is a goodbye I said while looking at him. "Yeah? i guess so" he looked down looking a bit upset. i walked up towards him and lifted his face up and kissed his cheek. "Love ya bff." I said smiling "love you too Sid." He said smiling feeling much better. We parted out ways and left the party.

As I pulled up to the house I saw an unfamiliar car parked at the front near the stairs. I turned off my headlights and slowly drove into the car lot. I killed the ignition, grabbed my bag and took off my shoes so they wouldn't hear my heels. I closed the door quietly and walked up towards the door. I looked the through the glass on the side of the door and saw two girls talking and walking upstairs. As they walked upstairs I called August.

Phone conversation -

"Hello?" I could tell he was drinking and smoking. "Who the hell is in our house?" I said quietly. "Huh? What you talking bout babe?" I could hear his thick New Orleans accent. "Don't babe me, who are these girls in our house?" He hummed as if he was thinking "I don't kn- oh shit don't go in the house, whatever you do please don-" he was cut off by the voices talking to me at the front door.

I stood at the door looking at them, and they looked at me. I hung up the phone and cleared my throat, "who the FUCK is y'all? and why the FUCK y'all in my house?" I said raising my voice. They looked at each other and the taller one had a smirk on her face, in which she looks familiar ... and the other looked at her frightened. I could tell she was the weak one, "I'll ask one more time who the fuck is y'all." They tall familiar girl spoke and I recognized the voice. "I'm kel." She said smiling.

I felt all the anger build up in me and I threw all my shit on the ground. "Bitch." I said as I pushed her in. "Woah woah now" she said picking herself up. "You might not wanna do that mama, I got planned shit for you." She said with a smirk. I stood there confused "what the fuck you talking about?" "Awww the little baby is confused!" She said laughing. "Boys!" She said yelling while having an evil smirk. Two men came from the backdoor and grabbed me, at that moment everything turned black.

August POV

Why the hell she hang up on me? I said thinking. I stood up and left without telling anyone, I rushed to the car while pulling out my phone. I dialed Kendrick and waited for an answer

Phone Conversation -

"Hello Mr.August." He said happily. I sighed "Get to the house NOW, Sidnei's in trouble. I'll be there in half an hour." "Yes sir." I hung up and focused on the road, I needed to get there ASAP.

---- aw shucks 😹 don't laugh at the term "shucks." My mom says it a lot.