Chapter 25

I got off the phone with Sidnei and closed my car door and turned my car alarm on and walked into the studio. Trey and Chris were smoking as I walked in and I walked in to hear Trey. "Yo August!" I walked over to dap him up. "Aye man wassup?" I said as I sat down in front of them. "Your track "I love this shit" is hot bruh, let's smoke and do a remix." I nodded and rubbed my chin, "shit, fine with me. I'll go first." I hopped in the booth and did my thing.

August :

Man I'm back with the motherfuckin' remix, and we bouta kill this shit

See I went to get a little help to get the whole club popping like freak man.

Continues ---

As I got out the studio Trey and Chris dapped me an Trey hopped in the studio.

God damn it I love it, she say she just got her some titties...

Can't wait til I come to her city.

Continues ---

Trey hopped out the booth and I laughed as I was feeling the high, "that shit dope as hell." Trey turned around "hell yeah, go ahead and hop in that booth chris." Trey said to Chris as I sat in the chair and nodded for him to go. "Aight man, imma go in straight from the dome" Chris said while he was using his hands to circulate around his head. Trey and I looked at each other geeked as hell and burst out laughing. Chris stepped in the booth and que'd us to start the music.

She says "make love just make love just make love to me right now"

She wanna try some new shit, she said when I kiss it call and sang to her like this "la la la la la, la la la la la"

Continues ---

Chris hopped out the booth hyped as shit, "that shit was dope, I'll get my producer to do his shit to it then I'll hit y'all up." I said while pulling out my phone. I looked at the caller ID and smiled.

"Wassup ma?" I said as I was hearing the playback of the song. "Hey babe." I heard Sidnei's voice and realized she must've just woke up. "whats wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, I just was wondering when would you be home.. I feel a little sick." I sat up and rubbed my head "I will be home in a little bit, just stay tight ma." I heard her agree in a groggy moan. "I love you August" i heard her say lightly "love you too ma, see you soon." I smiled and hung up.

I looked up to see Chris and Trey clowning me. "Don't y'all got girls to check up on, oh aight." I said while goofing them, they quickly check their phones and called up Chantelle and Crystal. Thats what I thought, I stood up and dapped them letting them know I had to roll. I been in that studio for about 3 hours, so it was my time to go.