Chapter 39

I woke up to my phone ringing on the floor. I reached down on the floor and answered the call while getting off the bed and going into another room.

Phone Conversation

"Yeah?" I said rubbing my eyes. "Come to the studio." It sounded like trey. "Aight man.... Give me a hour and a half." I said walking back into the room. "Alright." He said and hanging up.

I went into the room and slipped on some dark pants and a black short sleeve button up. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth & I walked out and still saw Sidnei asleep so I decided to cook her breakfast before I left. As I cooked for ma, the thought of me cheating on her was fucked up. I ain't mean to hurt ma like that, I don't want her walking around stupid. But she'll get over it. I cooked bacon and heard Sidnei coming down the stairs. "Hey babe..."

Sidnei POV

"Hey babe.." I said while wrapping my arms around August and closing my eyes. "Wassup." He said while rubbing my hands that was on his stomach. I smiled and sat at the island that was facing him. I love to see this man cook for me, his shoulder muscles give me life. "Cooking for big daddy today ain't cha?" I said while laughing. "Yea, you can call yourself that but when it comes to the bed room... I put it down." I rolled my eyes and giggled to myself.

August had finished up the pancakes and bacon and gave me a lot of food. "Do you really think I can eat all this crap?" I said smiling at him, seeing him crack a smile. I grabbed his chin and kissed him before we ate, still tasting the toothpaste from both of our mouths. "Ugh." I looked down and grabbed the water August gave me. August ate without speaking, not even laughing at my stupidity when I played with my food making airplane noises.

"What's up with you?" I said while looking at my plate and eating. He didn't say anything. I grabbed his face "what is up with you?!" I said looking at him in his eyes. There wasn't that glare in his eyes anymore, it didn't have the hypnotizing type to it. "Nun ma, I'm good." He said smiling. I rolled my eyes, "yeah right." I said under my breath. I continued eating and once I finished I went upstairs to shower, not even speaking to August before I took one.

While I was showering I kept thinking about august's attitude this morning. What the hell is up with this nigga? I know when he's lying to me because he start to talk with his tongue. Since when did New Orleans niggas start talking with their tongue? Oh aight. I hate that he ain't talk to me like he usually did but it's whatever if he don't wanna tell me then i guess it ain't my business to know.

I finished my shower and washed my face. I wrapped my towel around me and hopped out, I brushed my teeth once more and walked out the bathroom. I saw August slipping on his shoes, "where are you going?" I said frowning but going into the other room to find something to wear. "Studio!" He yelled back from his room. "Oh..." I looked into the drawer and grabbed some gym black shorts and a black cami and slipped the cami on. I grabbed some white panties and slid them on before putting on my gym shorts.

"Bye Sid, I'll be back soon." August said at the door way watching me slip my shorts on. He looked up from looking at my butt, "fine." I said tying my shorts. " I love you..." August said while walking down the stairs. "Love you too." I said while going into his room. This nigga acting weird to me, bet I'll ask whats his problem when he gets back.