Chapter 15

"Hello?" I laughed "who you trying to sound professional for?" I could hear Derrick laughing "bitch you! where you at?" "August house? Where are you? You trying to meet up?" I could tell Derrick was drinking, he hype as hell. "Hellll yea guh, meet me at the mall." "Aight." I hung up and began to run upstairs to find my purse. I walked out the door but walked back in because I forgot I don't have my car, and I need to call the Security. I ran to the kitchen phone and dialed August number. "Oh, I knew you'd call." I looked up and rolled my eyes. "Whatever August, where is my car?" He chuckled "did you check outside?" I walked outside the door "there's nothing out here.." "Check in the garage." I closed the door and I slowly walked towards the garage and gasped. There was a black range rover with white interior. "no.. no... August you didn't have to." "I wanted to, now enjoy your day. I have a flight to catch." I smiled to myself "thanks aug.." "welcome, talk to you later ma." I hung up and squealed. I hopped in the car and saw the keys already in the ignition with a small card attached to it. "You been wanting to go places by yourself, so here." I laughed and started the engine. Oh yes, I can get use to this type. I turned up the radio and immediately laughed because his mixtape was playing. I backed out the garage and left the house.

Kel POV

"She left." I whispered to Samantha, "lets hurry this shit up." I turned to her and slapped the back of the head "bitch shut up, I'm the boss round here." I stood up and looked around making sure the coast was clear and walked up towards the house. I walked up the steps and knocked. "No ones there." I turned the nob and the door opened. "The dumb hoe didn't lock the door." I heard Samantha laughing as we walked in. "Damn girl, you should've stayed with this man." I turned around and put my hand on my hip "bitch I didn't leave him he left me." She frowned and stood up "lets do this." I smiled at her enthusiasm and walked towards the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and saw juices and muffins in there. "give me that syringe in your pocket." Samantha shook as she handed it to me, "look bitch don't be scared." I shot a smile and continued our business.

As I was finishing up I heard footsteps come towards the door. "Oh shit, hide!" I ran in the pantry closet cracking it enough to see. I saw Samantha dumb ass hide inside the window curtains, I tried not laughing too hard. "Hello?" The man in all black said. He walked back out the house after looking around and locked the door. I came from outside the pantry and motioned Samantha to come out. "Bitch you had me laughing in that damn closet." She giggled and walked away from the curtain. We placed everything back and left without a trace.

Sidnei POV

"Yasssssss bitch yasssss" I smiled as Derrick was complementing my car and laughing. "Bitch was the cat that good he bought you a car?" I winked at him and shrugged, "maybe so." He laughed and continued to walk inside the mall. "So where you wanna go first." I thought to myself and pointed to my job. "I need a few thing from there and I need to tell my supervisor I'll be working tomorrow." Derrick nodded "I could use a few thongs for bae." I laughed and tried to catch my breath.

We walked into my job and as soon as I walked in I saw the devil in there. "There go that hoe." I laughed and turned to Derrick "chill, she good don't touch her." Derrick nodded "I'll be back i need to talk to my supervisor gone head and get what you need." I walked away and went to the back to find Monica. I couldn't find her, I found one of the other store managers Bradley. "Hey brad." He turned around and smiled "Oh Sidnei, where you been?" He reached in for a hug "been in some difficulties but I'm back on my feet." He released from our hug and nodded "thats great? When will you be back?" I looked around "soon as possible." He walked behind the register and took out the schedule planner and checked available days. "Well, we have monday, Wednesdays and Fridays at 2:30? Is that fine?" I checked my calendar in my phone and nodded "thats great actually. what would be the leaving time?" He looked back down "9" I smiled "yes, go ahead and put my name." He laughed and wrote my name down "thanks brad, nice seeing you." He waved "nice seeing you also."

I walked away and tried to find Derrick, where could this heffa be. I went to the fragrance area and there he was, he always trying to get new perfumes and shit. "There you go again buying perfumes." He turned around and laughed "bitch don't hate, I wanna smell so good make a nigga draws fall to his ankles." I gasped and laughed so hard at his stupidity. "Girl, you ready?" I smiled "mmm yeah? Let's go find us something cute to wear tonight." He turned to me and began walking "bout time you wanna have fun and not stay at home all damn day, every time I see you on the weekends you be in bed looking like you just had hot ass sex with your hair all fucked up." I nudged his shoulders and laughed "shut up Dee." He laughed "its true y'know."

1 hour later*

I was finally on the way back to August house and Derrick was with me and As we walked up to the front door I realized the door was unlocked. "I could've sworn I called the Security guard after I left.." I opened the door and let Derrick in. "Dammnnnn bitch, It was nice on the outside but its DAMMMNN in the inside." I smiled and walked over to the house phone and called security. "Hello Ms. Harris" I turned to Derrick seeing he was making himself comfortable. "Hello Kendrick, I was calling to see if you had came to lock the house up." "Yes, indeed I did. Is there a problem?" I thought to myself "The door was unlocked when I came in." I could hear concern in his voice. "Is everything the same there?" I looked around "everything seems fine actually." He sighed "maybe I didn't lock up then, I'm sorry Ms.Harris." I nodded. "Its fine, I'll call you if there are any problems sir." I hung up and walked over to Derrick. "You ready to get dressed?" He turned around from the couch and looked at me. "Shoot... I want to stay over tonight, this place nice as hell." Sleepover it is.