Chapter 50

1:23 am- 

August POV

I jumped out of my sleep from my phone ringing. I patted the bed trying to find it, and soon caught it and answered. 

Phone Conversation:

"Hello?" I said in a groggy voice. "Look who decided to answer his phone." I rose up and wiped my face. "Who the fuck is this?" there was a long pause. "Be aware, you took my girl from me and all hell is about to break loose..." My heart raced "Stay away from Sidnei, dont fuck with her I swear to god." There was a deep chuckle then the dial tone began. I got up from the bed and looked out my room window and saw it pure dark outside.

I walked downstairs and opened the front door and peeped out, no ones there... I looked over to the entrance where Kendrick was and saw him still there. I sighed and As I was about to close the door a cold sensation was felt on my back. I turned around to see a pistol pointed at my chest. "Who the fuck is you?" I said checking him up and down. "Dont worry, we'll take good care of you." I rolled my eyes at this goofy nigga and stood closer to the pistol, with it pointing directly near my heart. "Shoot if you bout it." I stood there silent afterwards, but then to soon laugh. "Na-ah-ah... not this soon. We're gonna have fun with you first." I looked at him stupid as fuck "Who the fuck is "WE", you keep saying we like it fucks with me." He smiled and tipped the gun to the other side of the room. I saw another dude laying up on my couch, how the fuck I ain't see him? I smiled a little to myself, "And who the fuck is you?" I said talking to the dude on the couch.

He stood up and walked over to me and latched his arm around my shoulders. "Well if you havent figured it out yet, they call me Z. Z means Zakee. In which, my name is Zakee." My face literally dropped at the fuckery I was hearing. "So you the nigga that was beating on my girl?" he smirked at me and walked over to the couch and sat back down. "Well, I had to show the bitch that I wasn't the one to be fucked around with, plus she won't giving none up so I had to beat her." I felt my hands clenching up ready to fuck this nigga up. I walked over to him and punched him dead in his mouth, he gripped his jaw and his apprentice I guess held on to me, restraining me from beating his ass.

"Hand me the gun Shawn." Zakee looked at Shawn sticking his hand out, and once the gun was in his possession I got out of the little nigga's grip and stood up to Zakee. "Give me one reason, I shouldnt pull the trigger." I smiled. "Well, your girl, my girl whatever you wanna call her... guess who took her virginity?"  He rose his brows. "Not you young buck." Zakee said laughing at me. "Oh, yes indeed me. She was all up on it, calling me daddy and shit. You dont have to be jealous though, she wouldn't give it up to you even if you asked her to. She told me the shit you did, and you a pussy nigga for coming up to my crib with a gun tryna kill a nigga." Zakee smile turned into a frown, his hands gripped the gun tighter. "You said one thing wrong." I smiled at what he said and walked up closer to the gun. "and you tell me what." I kept my face straight looking at him with no surrows. I aint never been no pussy nigga, I aint gone never run from a gun. My older brother always taught me if a nigga wanted to kill me he would do it without no hesitation.

"I did kill you." In a split second there was a loud bang and I instantly fell unconscious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epliogue coming this weekend, love you guys. (Probably going to do some editing for the rest of the week and adding detail to some chapters.) Heads up the epilogue will be long guys, I will update the Trey songz book this weekend too.