chop! mine!

I blush all the way from my room to my bathroom and to my kitchen,  preparing my breakfast. " what is my baby smiling widely of? " she came with a yawn greeted me.  "Ah ani"

"Still think of her?" I smile sheepishly when she emphasized her in the morning. "Then I'm right" she pours an orange juice and drinks it.  I was still smiling like an idiot and trailing my nail all over the table. 

After a while, I felt someone looking at me.  More like staring.  I turn and look at her.

(I'm literally dying here

(I'm literally dying here. If she did look at me like this, I will have some error in my brain to spell things out and she will also cause some drunkard me)

I look away as I sway,  "왜~(wae//why)"

"How do you always remember her in that style rather than me in my normal style? "

"It's just sweet and hot...  It's surprising? "

"So you're telling me to be 'her' ?"

"If you could"

Jihyo just stood up and walk away without a word.  My mind is full of her,  that moment.  It's just...  Amazing. 

---------

I carry my bucket full of laundry and start hanging it outside.  I should hang it before the sun rises and shine on me.  It's going to be hot and I would be sweating all over that I need to bath again.  Urgh. 

Like a cat,  Jihyo walks behind me without me knowing. She slides from my side and goes in the hole, in between my arms that I've been holding onto the laundry to hang it. I stood frozen and stay stunt while she stands innocently in front of me,  smiling. From that moment,  my heart drops for the second time. 

"이렇게? (ireohge? //like this?) "

My legs weaken as I slide down and drop on the floor,  blushing all the way.  She bends down to my level, "Hmm? "

My eyes look at her,  my tongue-tied but my mouth is hanging open. "Or... " she leans close to my ears " are you craving for more? " she whispers,  my eyes went wide. Her words sound more like she's referring to a wild thought... Or was it me? 

My face turn red, I stood up and run inside,  leaving my laundry there and her. 

--------

Jihyo was in the room, on the phone with her friend. I was eating in the living room while watching some K-drama. As I was about to stand up,  Jihyo sits on my lap, facing me, wrapping her arms around my neck.  "어디가~?eodiga(where are you going) "

"T-to g-get- "I stutter while I was having eye contact with her. " Wanting more of me? " she rests her forehead on mine.  I kept quiet as I was more than surprise she is trying to seduce me after the bus scene. 

This must have been Nayeon teaching her all these things..  Dam it!  She keeps on seducing me while I was drooling.

Muah!

She purposely gives a peck while I was drooling to keep me awake from daydreaming about her.  "Earth to Y/N,  Jihyo's here on your lap" I shook my head as I look at her with more attention. But I find something even weirder. Her dress...  She doesn't wear normal home clothes. She is more likely wearing a dress. More open,  showing more of her skin.  I clear my throat as I pull my collar away as it was somehow strangling me. 

Jihyo took out her index finger,  put it below my chin as she demands me to look at her. She knows that I was looking away, avoiding the atmosphere. "Thirsty? " At that point, I really wanted to cry because of the sudden sexual and sexy attention is pressuring me. She is still on my lap as she fans herself,  " urgh...  It's a little bit hot here.. " she rests her head back as she arches her back, purposely letting her boobs slightly touch my chin.

My brain wire really cut wrongly.  I breathe heavily. 

Snap snap!

Jihyo snaps her fingers again, "ya... What are you daydreaming about?" She put her hands on my nape pulled me nearer as her open cleavage gave me permission to see, much more clearly. I clear my throat. " babe"

"Yes..? " she trails off with sexy voice, smiling and tilting her head. " you're doing it purposely,  right? " Jihyo chuckles and does an 'i don't know' motion.  I scoff as I smirk.  As I stood up, I lift her up and let her sit on the tabletop, immediately I aim for her lips.  I wrap my hands around her waist as pull her little closer. 

We kiss like as if there's no tomorrow. It was a mess. Both of us grabbing each others hair while we kiss. It was messy. My hand itches while it travels down her back, down to her butt. I slightly squeeze her back,  making her moan and arch her back. I pull away and dart on her neck, making hickeys.

I tease her by letting my tongue out and lick her neck up to her jawline and softly kiss her jawline. I saw her biting her lower lips. I put my knees in front of her womanhood and slightly press on hers. She moans as she feels the pressure. I leave a few cm away from her lips as I look at her. 

"Having fun huh? " I chuckle.  She slowly let go of her lips as she exhales. I pull away,  stand straight and smile.  She pouts as she looks down. "Don't tell me you're already wet down there " I raise one of my eyebrows.  She looks up and smiles shyly.

I come close to her,  kiss her forehead,  " not now baby,  we have an intern starting tomorrow... Remember? " I took my plate and cup and shift it to the sink as I walk away.  " c' mon lets head to sleep" I stop by the corridor and look at her.

This cute baby

I went back to her and carry her like a kid, her face facing me while her legs are crossed around my waist. She gives me thousands of peck while I am carrying her to my room. I put her down slowly as I give her the last kiss before heading to sleep.

-----------

Before heading to an intern place, I already feel so down because,  both Jihyo and I went to different entertainment.  Jihyo and others ( TWICE members)  went JYP while I'm in MBK. 

We both have the same equal things to do that we both are busy equally. Sometimes I do more job than her, I do more promoting than her. Overall,  we both succeed somehow.  We still live in one house,  we are still together,  we did SMS each other,  we did facetime together. It's tiring I swear.

But Jihyo will never make me tired at all. Jihyo always gives me energy for all. I love Jihyo with my all.  I will support her and priorities her instead of myself.

That's when I fall for her more.

-end-