Getting closer

Jihyo POV
I went out to get some drink at the nearby convinient store but i was being stopped because i saw someone familiar. I steal glances on that person and it turns out, it was Y/N. I acted like i didnt see her ,continue "spying" her to see what she was getting but it was a Soju after all. i quickly get my drink and follow her to her house roof top.. well, i didnt break into her house, its just that her roof top isnt "one piece" with her house.

Seeing someone that i know, drinking alcohol is what i hate the most. i will feel disturb by it all of the sudden. She went all the way near the railing, didnt look back. i sit behind her and watch , will she really drink the Soju? Oh? She's opening it, putting it straight to her mouth. Quickly i take the bottle away and flick her head and slam the bottle down 'Tuk'

She look surprised with my present and the sudden slam of the bottle.  "Why are you drinking anyway? " I voice out,  "does it even solve any of your problem? " Y/N didn't respond,  instead she look at me blankly. I sigh before continuing, "No..  The thing is that,  I don't understand what make you feel this way.. "

She look away,  looking at the sky,  "I don't understand myself either.. " she sigh.  "I don't know if I really love him or not" she continue. "No comment" i said. 

How am i going to help her when she cant understand herself?  I wanted to,  but i cant help because i cant understand her situation.

Y/N POV
Im confused of myself,  we have not went home together for so long. I dont feel like missing her for that long peripd of time but now, shes too close to me..  Her scents,  its lingering around my nose.  Makes me want to embrace her in my arms,  like its so important for me to do that.  I hate it when i cant understand and express myself in any way,  though trying it, i feel more frustrated that she wont open up although we kind of close.

My body reacts, pull her into a hug.  "Ya..  Wae geurae? (Hey.. Whats wrong?) " she tried squirl out. "Stay.. Pls stay like this for a moment" Soon,  she stop squirling. 

Time goes by,  my heart went at ease,  i let the hug go. "Sorry that i hug you out of a sudden..  I just need some comfort" i stood up.  Jihyo follow my action,  she stood up and cup my face,  " its okay. I understand" she smile.

We just ended up sitting on the roof top but i ended up sleeping on her thigh.

No One POV
Y/N just ended up sleeping on Jihyo's thigh, while Jihyo was looking at her strangely . "Why is she the only one ,sincerely care about someone? " she talk to herself. Stroking Y/N's hair back,  " why do you put people first before yourself? "Jihyo sigh.

Jihyo felt sleepy and laid back til the sun rose. Y/N woke up first meanwhile Jihyo was in deep sleep that she felt tired staying up late. Y/N feels bad if Jihyo just sleep there on the roof top as in Y/N's eyes, it look abit too Low class so she pull her up and carry her to Y/N's room and went to have a bath first.

After bathing, Y/N thought that by then Jihyo will be awake but she's still sleeping. Y/N went down and make a breakfast for Jihyo and wake her up after that. Not a really Top class ttpe of Breakfast,  just a egg and pancakes for her.

"Hey Jihyo..  Wake up" Y/N lightly shake Jihyo.  Jihyo just simply groan and wake up,  "did you cook? " Jihyo's eyes still close but her nose is totally awake. "Ireona~ the food is specially for you "

Jihyo rub her eyes and eat up the breakfast slowly. "How did i end up on the bed? " "you-" "i didnt drink soju right? " Jihyo interrupt Y/N.  "Calm down will you?  You didnt drink Soju at all"

"Then how..? " " i carry you here" Y/N smile while taking away the plate and walk to the kitchen.

Y/N's mind was day dreaming about something else,  totally about Jihyo. Certain time when Jihyo talk,  Y/N's is stuck to Jihyo's lip tempting to give a kiss her right away but Y/N respect Jihyo as who she is right now,  a friend. As much as Y/N want Jihyo,  she still control her hormones to not harass her right away.

"Y/N..can i sleep over for today?  Since its friday? " Y/N stop washing the dish, an 'O' was left on Y/N's mouth.

--------To Be Continued ------