What a day

Before i start, i needa put some credits on SilverFang73 because he help me in some part where i got stuck on writing
But enjoy!!

Y/N pov
Jihyo pulls softly but i stop her doing it by not moving instead. "Hey, what wrong? Can you walk? I think you cant, let me piggy back you" she was about to turn and bend down but i pull into a hug, a strong hug. 'I just want to be the best for you. To protect you and to make you happy'

Jihyo slightly squirm but i tighten the hug a little bit because i dont want her to suffocate. "Whats-"

"just stay"

"What?"

"Stay" i rest my chin on her shoulder, "stay like this for a moment" as i rest on her shoulder, i unconsciously sniff onto Jihyo's hair.I exhale with a thought, 'i guess, i did not make you happy at all. And being attach with someone is a proof. Im sorry'i finally release, probably the last memorable hug that she gave to Jihyo.

I then smile with sadness in her eyes which left the latter confused. "Im going now"i pat Jihyo's shoulder and i walk off, leaving the wine on the railing. Leaving out of Jihyo's sight, "what did i do wrong?" She shouted but my legs still asking to walk away from her. And now really off from her sight.

I jump right up from my bed, gasping for air. "What was that?"

"You're awake"

"What happen?" I shook my head, trying not to believe my dream. I was looking down, waiting for her reply but instead a sudden present sits beside me. "You knocked out"

"How-"

"And you gave me a confusing answer"

"What-"

"You just hug me, afterwards smile and just walk off"

'Does that mean that whatever i dream was true?' I sratch my head. Suddenly hold the hand that i was scratching and edged closer, "you know, i sense something but you refuse to tell. But i cant force it out of your mouth if you dont want to tell, right? Besides, you really have fever after you drink that strong wine." She sigh in concern.

"Sorry"

"For what?"

"Everything. That i hurt you, that i confuse you, that i-"

"It's fine, as long as you dont keep secrets or lie to me" she smile and back off. "Here, drink some" i smile and toom the cup. "Thanks"

"You better be because.." she make faces, "you're a weight of a big rock. Somewhat like how Momo bring so much food in her bag" she stretch and started to massage her back. 'Me? A big rock? That heavy????' I keep on drinking until its finish.

I gulp, "do you want me to massage your back?" I put the cup aside. "After carrying you? Of course!" She smile and run towards me, sitting infront of me.

"Here?" I start to massage her shoulder first because i dont want to scare her because of my sudden touch.

"No, lower"

"Here then?"

"Abit lower"

"Ahh yes" she then throw her head back, feeling the massage that i give. "You know, you massage is always good but its always short!" "Well if you want to, i can do it longer" i then change the tactics of my massage. "It would be good if you do a full body massage because" she sigh, "those kids wont give me a break"

"Kids? Our members?"

"Of course!"

"What happen?"

She started to do head rotation, " well, after you left to head to the rooftop, they had a party by themself. They had a toss so i have to carry some of them" i started to sense something not right, i look around. "Then, who's house am i at?" "Of all, its my house"

I suddenly become speechless, "ah- right.. i forgot bout it" " forget what? You've never been inside my house before" she laughs. "Really..? Uhm.. i guess i really haven't fully awake" I stop massaging her. " hey if you dont mind, can i use you toilet for a moment?" A nod from her.

I stood up and straight away head to the toilet. I was washing up my face but thoughts wouldnt leave me alone. 'There's alot of photo's on the walls but i dont see any picture of me in it other than the members' i close the tap and groan. 'Why am i always the left out one' i frown and went out, seeing Jihyo is not on the bed already.

I follow her footsteps and went out to the living room but Omg.. this is more likely a staycation at a chalet. Sana is with Dahyun and Tzuyu. Jeongyeon was with Nayeon. Mina was sleeping but in a sitting position while Chaeyoung's head was resting on Mina's tigh. Well.. Momo is mostly near the fridge, Don't ask me why.

"Oh my god.." i walk out to the living room.

"Welcome to Park Jihyo's chalet!" She sarcastically said and smile. "I wonder how you bring them home alone yesterday" i rub my nape. "I thought of dumping them there but hey! Im a good person so i carried one by one home!" She bitterly chuckle. " im sorry if i trouble you alot" i awkwardly chuckle. " no its fine"

"But yea.. i hope you really did enjoy yesterday" i started to walk to the members, "the belated celebration" i help Jihyo to carry some members up because they are literally scattered around , hugging each other. "Do you want me to bring them home? To lessen your burden off your shoulder?"

"At least until they are awake.." Jihyo frown at my inhuman choice. "Then i will head home first and change myself" i smile and head to the door, walking out.

Throughout the walk was super painful. 'I always notice that Jihyo likes to hang around with others but without me. Most pictures are full with them but without me' i sigh. "Just what did i do wrong.. TELL ME!!" I scream in stress, gaining some attention from the public. I look down and walk home since i realise that i just embarrass myself in public.

I slam the door open, stepping in and close it back. Immediately i drop my keys on the table and stomp my way to my bathroom. I scratch my scalp with shampoo in frustration , such a way like a dog digging up the soil because my mind was thinking all of the things just now. I scream and keep screaming until my throat become sore and dry.

'Jihyo.. cant you just explain to me why?

Why you always keep your distance on me' i sigh as i let the hot water flow.

to be continue—