Gone - 3

Helluu!! I've been doing a lot of research for this Fanfic. I've been researching all the pictures for the chapters. But I wanted to try putting it up with my drawing. Pretty bad at shading and doing in details so I draw it in a shadow form. Been so long since I draw so its a bit nyeh...anyway!! Sorry to Y/N which is you guys, had to be rough to Jihyo.

Its been a week since we last talk. We did exchange eye contact but it ended up a wordless air came out of our mouth.

"Ah. This project is by pair. So I'm going to pair you guys up. Like it or not, you guys need to work together"

The lecturer had been naming names to pair up while I'm on my seat, praying and hoping I wouldn't pair with Jihyo. "Y/N with...... Jihyo. Great! Nobody is left out"

"FFS! Ahh!!" I groan. Jihyo just gives a quick glance, not moving. 'What a stupid lecturer pairing me and her at the wrong timing' I rest my head on the table. " do you want to plan or I plan?" Jihyo spoke up but I shift my head directly to the door instead. I sense that she smile hurtfully, " I guess, I will plan it out first then" she said as she muted herself afterwards.

The lecturer left as we pack our things for the performance later on. I sigh and left Jihyo, heading to the venue straight away.

~~~~~~

It was nerve-wracking since we are in an open space to perform. There was a lot of people here standing, waiting for the performance. I was the second one to go and perform. I walk back and forth, trying to find a way to calm myself down despite the stress I am already facing this few weeks.

It was finally my turn, I turn my head to the stage. I walked hesitantly to the stage, preparing my Ukelele, tuning the notes again and again to prevent mistakes. I clear my throat as I adjust the mic level properly.

(It quite an old song but this song can relate(?) With the situation Y/N is right now. Cut short, the story of the song is that she lost her love, so after a while... I think she hallucinates about her love calling her, basically asking her to commit suicide so that she can see him again)

"Missing your face and your touch
Missing your lips and your love
Missing every little bit and a piece of you"

I saw couples stop walking and see me sing. I strum my ukulele as I feel myself in the song. Singing it wholehearted.

"Baby would you meet me halfway cos I'm down for you
OOO the many things that I would do
Just to feel you, hold you
Man it's so hard not to have you here"

The audiences sway, left to right, enjoying my performance.

"You're probably sitting, like me
Missing you baby ooowee"

"Hearing your voice, I got no choice
It's the only way for me to feel closer
I guess til then, just listen"

I slowly strum the last few lines and I slowly sang.

"I love you, goodnight
Dream away with me tonight"

Everyone applauds for my performance as I smile and bow to them. As soon as I walk away from the small stage, my smile fades off. I head down to the nearest cafe and buy a drink to soothe my throat. " I guess... That was another indirect confession from you to her" Sana appeared out of nowhere. I rolled eyes as I walk past her. "Forget about getting her. I already got her attention" I stop walking. " I incite her to not be close to you as you're very fishy" she chuckles.

I glitch to her not needed words and grab her wrist and pull her to an alley that there are not many people. I throw my drink down as I pin her to the wall, " what the fk did you say?" I look at her furiously. " come on, she's straight. There's no way she is going to love you the way you love her"

That's it!

I grab her collar, pulling her close to me and I push her back to the wall harshly causing her to groan in pain. " what the fk do you want? Taking a thrash straight away after I have thrown away not enough for you? Seek for my friend's attention not enough for you? And now you want to disturb my life?" The grip that I grab onto her collar tightens as I slightly suffocate her. " You're a loser"

My eyes were burning more, " loser? Who? You?" I laugh in a mad way. " ya.. Wake up will you? YOU'RE THE LOSER, DOUCHEBAG! WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING WHEN IT'S OBVIOUS YOU'RE SHAKING RIGHT NOW?!" I yell. My fist is still stoning as it keeps on putting pressure on her throat.

"Y/N! Get a grip!" Someone came, trying to pull me back. Fortunately, I loosen my grip, Sana was gasping for air as my eyes still locked on Sana. " Y/N, please... Stop.." She grabs my hand. "You better keep in mind, who suppose to apologise to who. Don't be shameless and disturb my life" The same person who pulled me away from Sana, pull me away from the scene.

"Y/N!" She yells. I avert my eyes on her, still mad.

"Can you not cause a scene here??"

"What? Why do you care about me? Aren't I a weird person who confessed to you about my feelings?" Jihyo was speechless. "I'm sure you wouldn't look at me like I used to be before. So why are you still bothered about my attitude? Just treat me like a normal friend"

"I regret confessing my feeling to you." I continued as I shed a tear. "Ya.. Don't you say that, don't you dare say that you regret confessing to me" Jihyo spoke up. I ignore as I walk away, tearing up even more.

I went home after too much scene that I've been causing back there. I drink Soju as I cry. " aigoo.. Why is she causing troubles again.." Chaeng sounded out. " sorry I caused more trouble. I can't control myself" I sniff. " really. For real. Try to forget her. You're hurting too much"

I look down as a reaction to her advice.

"It's hard... She's like a witch who cast a spell on me. And now everything that happens, is related to her." I drink. Chaeng sat beside me. " I really want to move on but Chaeng ah... I'm... I'm just too soft. I'm used to being anything for her"

"Wow... Jihyo really did change your life huh.." She sighs. " I just hope that once you moved on from her, then she wants to chase after you, loving you back." She pats my back and smiles weakly. " now stop drinking and go to sleep" Chaeng took away my drinks as I was already drowsy. After Chaeng left, I blacked out.